Powered by Automated Insights Amit's Team Starches Rj's Great Team, Pushes Them from First Place
- Amit's Team
- Rj's Great Team
Amit's Team (fifth place, 2-2, 439.90 points) dumps Rj's Great Team (3-1, 414.56 points) out of the league's top spot after drubbing them 130.24 - 90.12. They also got the highest point total in the league this week. This was a blockbuster of a beatdown, with the 40.12-point margin of victory being the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Drew Brees brought in the highest score for the week with 32.72 points for Rj's Great Team. Each team left something on the table as Amit's Team had one starter turn in zero points and Rj's Great Team also had one.
Smooth Moves by Amit's Team
- Arian Foster had 23.10 points, the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Torrey Smith had 22.60 points, the highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Matt Ryan ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 23.84 points, his highest output of the season.
- Victor Cruz ranked second in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 22.40 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Amit's Team topped their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Rj's Great Team
- With 3.30 points against a projected 8.43, Hakeem Nicks did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The WRs on Rj's Great Team let them down, resulting in a 45.70 - 17.90 difference at the position.
- At the DEF position, Rj's Great Team got outscored by Amit's Team 17.00 - 6.00.
- Maurice Jones-Drew did not meet his 11.31-point projection this week, the third time that's happened this season. His 2.80 points were also a season-low.
- Vincent Jackson had a season-low 2.70 points against a projected 7.51 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- If Amit's Team played Rj's Great Team every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Amit's Team would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Rj's Great Team, Amit's Team would be 2-1.
- If Amit's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 24-12.
- Besides Amit's Team, Rj's Great Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Amit's Team would have lost to Rj's Great Team 114.88 - 74.84.
- If they played the same schedule as Amit's Team, Rj's Great Team would be 1-2.
- Rj's Great Team would be 22-14 if they played every team every week.
- Amit's Team had a league-high for the week with 130.24 points, which is the third-highest score in the league this season.
- It was the second-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 40.12 points.
- In the loss, Rj's Great Team had the eighth-highest losing score in the league this season with 90.12 points.
- In the loss, Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the fifth-most points in the league this season with 32.72.
- Despite being on the winning team, Rueben Randle had a season-low 0.70 points against a projected 6.65 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With a combined 35.70 points from their RBs, Amit's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Rj's Great Team could not extend their three-game win streak.
- It was a season-low point total for Rj's Great Team.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Amit's Team
- Rj's Great Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.