Powered by Automated Insights homey!'s Team Gets Win Against Untouchables, Moves Up to Second Place
- homey!'s Team
homey!'s Team defeated Untouchables 103.50 - 83.38 led by Matthew Stafford who notched 22.60 points and LeSean McCoy who scored 21.80. Untouchables is having trouble getting started, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Russell Wilson led Untouchables with 22.48 points while Matt Prater brought in 17.00. homey!'s Team (2-1, 348.80 points) climbs into second place and Untouchables (0-3, 256.46 points) stays in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by homey!'s Team
- LeSean McCoy had the third-highest RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 21.80 points.
- The fourth-highest RB score of the week and the ninth-highest RB score of the season came from Ahmad Bradshaw, who scored 17.10 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Matthew Stafford led the matchup in scoring with 22.60 points, his highest output of the season.
- Julio Jones scored 12.20 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Untouchables
- Had a chance to start Kenbrell Thompkins, who outdid his scoring projection of 8.99 points by scoring 16.10 points.
- Picked up Knowshon Moreno, who scored 4.50 points against his projected 10.85.
- Untouchables had 7 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- The RBs on Untouchables let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on homey!'s Team 38.90 - 17.80.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 9.50 and scored below their projection for the second time this season.
- homey!'s Team would be 3-0 if they played Untouchables every week.
- Besides Untouchables, homey!'s Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- homey!'s Team would have defeated Untouchables 97.52 - 92.38 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Untouchables, homey!'s Team would be 1-1.
- If homey!'s Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 20-7.
- Untouchables would have lost to six other teams besides homey!'s Team this week.
- Untouchables would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as homey!'s Team.
- Untouchables would be 5-22 if they played every team every week.
- The Houston Texans Defense had a season-low 2.00 points against a projected 6.72 in the win and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- homey!'s Team has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- Although Untouchables lost, they did put up the 10th-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- The best group of RBs in the league this week was on homey!'s Team, which got 38.90 points from the position.
- The 83.38 points put up by Untouchables ranked eighth in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest K score in the league this week with 17.00 points.
- In the loss, Russell Wilson had the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week with 22.48 points.
- Alfred Morris was a bright spot for Untouchables in the loss with 13.30 points, the eighth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- homey!'s Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.