Powered by Automated Insights YF Gets Thrilling Upset over 2 Qbs, Puts Them in Fifth Place
- 2 Qbs
YF picked up 20.80 points from Ray Rice and 18.70 from E.J. Manuel, sneaking by 2 Qbs 88.30 - 87.10. They came into the matchup as a 13.08-point underdog. This was anybody's to win, with the 1.20-point margin of victory being the second-smallest recorded in the league this season. 2 Qbs, coming off a 117.08 - 55.02 win against Team Yaki, saw their scoring drop off this week. 2 Qbs (6-5, 1,163.30 points) drops to fifth place and YF (3-8, 955.10 points) remains mired in last place.
Smooth Moves by YF
- With 20.80 points, Ray Rice ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 10 starters beating their projected points, YF was still able to win.
- By scoring 8.00 points, Kendall Wright beat his 6.57 projected points by 21.8%.
- Even with four players not playing this week, YF still got the win.
- Scored 88.30 points from players in the starting lineup versus 11.70 points from players left on the bench for the league's highest starter/bench scoring ratio this week. This is the second time this season they have had the highest ratio of the week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by 2 Qbs
- Left Nick Foles on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 22.62 points.
- Chris Ivory was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 7.86-point total by putting up 15.80 points.
- Steve Smith has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 6.20 points against a projected 8.69 this week.
- Of the 10 starters on 2 Qbs, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Adrian Peterson could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 40.2% of his 16.17-point projection with 6.50 points.
- If YF played 2 Qbs every week, they would be 3-8 this season.
- YF would have beaten four other teams besides 2 Qbs this week.
- YF would be 2-8 if they played the same schedule as 2 Qbs.
- YF would be 33-88 if they played every team every week.
- 2 Qbs would have lost to six other teams besides YF this week.
- YF would have lost to 2 Qbs 117.08 - 79.30 had they played each other last week.
- 2 Qbs would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as YF.
- 2 Qbs would be 72-49 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses 2 Qbs has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- YF underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 88.30 points against a projected 94.77 this week.
- The 88.30 points by YF was their lowest winning score of the season.
- The RBs on 2 Qbs collectively had their worst week of the season with only 7.80 points.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 1.20 points.
- YF got a combined 36.20 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- 2 Qbs had their three-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- YF had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for 2 Qbs.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 2 Qbs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.