Powered by Automated Insights Cant Add Baffles Same Commish?, Drops Them into 10th Place
- Cant Add
- Same Commish?
In spite of scoring just the 10th-highest point total in the league this week, Cant Add (5-6, 1,095.74 points) was able to sneak by Same Commish?, 78.58 - 76.80. Cant Add also got just 78.9% of their 99.61-points-per-matchup season average. This is the second lucky win for Cant Add this season, who beat YF 80.44 - 76.48 in Week 4. It was a difficult outing for Same Commish?, who fell to 5-6 (1,030.18 points) after coming up dead last in points.
Smooth Moves by Cant Add
- With 12.10 points, Demaryius Thomas ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Andrew Luck led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season with 18.38 points.
- By scoring 11.70 points, Jordy Nelson beat his 8.91 projected points by 31.4%.
- Even with only 3 of the 10 starters scoring more than their projection, Cant Add was still able to win.
- Cant Add won even though all three of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Same Commish?
- Left Doug Baldwin on the bench, where he scored 12.30 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 91.7%, the highest percentage of any player on the team.
- Lost the matchup even though Cant Add had their lowest-scoring week of the season.
- Same Commish? had 9 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- Trent Richardson has now failed to reach his projection for seven straight games. This week he scored 5.30 points versus a projected 9.28.
- With 1.20 points versus a projected 8.92, Jordan Reed scored only 13.5% of his projected point total.
- Cant Add would be 7-4 if they played Same Commish? every week.
- Cant Add would have beaten only one other team besides Same Commish? this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Same Commish?, Cant Add would be 6-4.
- If Cant Add had played every team in the league each week, they would be 58-63.
- Same Commish? would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cant Add would have lost to Same Commish? 107.08 - 95.12.
- Same Commish? would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Cant Add.
- Same Commish? would be 40-81 if they played every team every week.
- Cant Add won by scoring 78.58 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- It was the third time this season that Same Commish? has had the lowest score in the league.
- With the win, Cant Add snapped their five-game losing streak.
- Same Commish? had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- Mike Wallace scored 3.90 points against a projected 8.94 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in five straight games.
- Steven Jackson did little to help Cant Add, underperforming versus projections for the fourth straight game with 6.50 points against a projected 10.08.
- Although Cant Add won, it was no thanks to the Green Bay Packers Defense, which scored 6.00 points and has now scored below their projection in three straight weeks.
- Despite being on the winning team, Martellus Bennett scored 4.80 points against a projected 6.46 and has now underachieved in six straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cant Add
- Same Commish?
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.