Powered by Automated Insights 2 Qbs Throat-Punches Team Yaki, Streak Now at Three
- 2 Qbs
- Team Yaki
2 Qbs recorded the second-highest point total this week on the way to their third win in a row when they pummeled Team Yaki 117.08 - 55.02. The streak has been a real boost for 2 Qbs. They've climbed from ninth place to third since Week 8. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the third-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 107.62 points per matchup. Team Yaki stays in 11th place with a 3-7 record. 2 Qbs has now steamrolled big gas savings (111.18 - 99.04) and The Captain (125.78 - 101.06).
Smooth Moves by 2 Qbs
- The 31.68 points scored by Drew Brees ranked second in the league this week.
- With 19.70 points, Adrian Peterson ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Andre Johnson scored 15.70 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Kenny Stills scored 13.50 points and beat his scoring projection by 165.5%, which led the matchup.
- 2 Qbs won despite having only 5 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Yaki
- Rueben Randle was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 6.30-point total by putting up 11.00 points.
- Team Yaki had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Victor Cruz has now failed to reach his projection for five straight games. This week he scored 3.70 points versus a projected 10.84.
- Philip Rivers scored 13.42 points against a projected 20.26 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Greg Jennings has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 1.80 points against a projected 6.90 this week.
- 2 Qbs would be 8-2 if they played Team Yaki every week.
- Besides Team Yaki, 2 Qbs would have defeated nine other teams this week.
- 2 Qbs would have defeated Team Yaki 125.78 - 99.84 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Team Yaki, 2 Qbs would be 6-3.
- If 2 Qbs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 68-42.
- Team Yaki would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as 2 Qbs, Team Yaki would be 2-7.
- If they played every team every week, Team Yaki would be 35-75.
- Three of the seven losses for Team Yaki this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- 2 Qbs had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Team Yaki.
- The 62.06-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and fifth-biggest in the league this season.
- With 55.02 points, Team Yaki was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- 2 Qbs bested their projected points again, the sixth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- The WRs on Team Yaki collectively had their worst week of the season with only 12.70 points.
- Denarius Moore did little to help 2 Qbs, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 4.50 points against a projected 6.62.
- Despite being on the winning team, Steve Smith scored 6.30 points against a projected 8.02 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- 2 Qbs
- Team Yaki
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.