Powered by Automated Insights Same Commish? Beats YF, Streak Now at Four
- Same Commish?
Riley Cooper notched 22.20 points and Russell Wilson scored 21.48 as Same Commish? beat YF, 107.08 - 79.30. Same Commish? has built consistency after winning their fourth straight. YF was led by Brandon Marshall with 25.90 points and E.J. Manuel who scored 10.90. Same Commish? (5-5, 953.38 points) climbs into eighth place while YF (2-8, 866.80 points) stays locked in the cellar.
Smooth Moves by Same Commish?
- Picked up Riley Cooper, who scored the 10th-most points in the league and beat his scoring projection by 240.0%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Benched the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with -1.00 point.
- With 21.48 points, Russell Wilson ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among QBs.
- Alfred Morris had the 10th-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 13.90 points.
- With 12.20 points, Jordan Reed ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by YF
- Failed to start Tavon Austin, who led the league in scoring with 32.20 points and beat his projected point total by a league-leading 873.2%.
- Made a mistake in not starting the St. Louis Rams Defense, which ranked third in the league in scoring and topped their scoring projection by 602.2%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- YF picked up E.J. Manuel, who then fell short of his 14.22-point projection by scoring 10.90 points.
- Ray Rice has now failed to reach his projection for four straight games. This week he scored 5.60 points versus a projected 10.99.
- Hakeem Nicks scored 4.90 points against a projected 9.23 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Same Commish? would be 6-4 if they played YF every week.
- Same Commish? would have beaten seven other teams besides YF this week.
- Same Commish? would have defeated YF 121.28 - 66.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as YF, Same Commish? would be 2-7.
- If Same Commish? had played every team in the league each week, they would be 40-70.
- Besides Same Commish?, YF would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Same Commish?, YF would be 4-5.
- YF would be 28-82 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the eight losses for YF this season have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- With the win, Same Commish? has a four-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Same Commish? had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 27.78 points.
- The RBs on YF collectively had their worst week of the season with only 13.10 points.
- Trent Richardson did little to help Same Commish?, underperforming versus projections for the sixth straight game with 3.50 points against a projected 11.48.
- The 79.30 points put up by YF ranked ninth in the league this week.
- YF is in the basement in the standings for the sixth week this season.
- Same Commish? won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 4-4 when doing so. YF also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 0-7 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Same Commish?
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.