Powered by Automated Insights I'm out of place Put the Stamp on Cant Add to Take First Place
- I'm out of place
- Cant Add
I'm out of place (7-3, 1,113.68 points) claims first place in the league after beating Cant Add (ninth place, 4-6, 1,017.16 points) 106.10 - 95.12. Peyton Manning registered 27.10 points and Marshawn Lynch scored 22.10. Cant Add has fallen off completely after losing their last five. Demaryius Thomas led Cant Add with 28.80 points while Andrew Luck brought in 16.82.
Smooth Moves by I'm out of place
- Peyton Manning ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 27.10 points.
- Took Andy Dalton out of the starting lineup, who scored 18.16 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- Was smart to sit the New Orleans Saints Defense this week, which had 4.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 22.10 points.
- In scoring 13.40 points, Maurice Jones-Drew put up his largest point total of the year.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Cant Add
- Picked up the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which scored 3.00 points against their projected 6.82.
- The 2.00 points scored by Steven Jackson fell short of his 9.80-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Martellus Bennett scored 2.90 points against a projected 7.84 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- With a season-low 5.60 points versus a projected 10.15, Jordy Nelson failed to meet his projection for the fifth time this season.
- Cant Add had 6 of their 10 starters score less than their projected points.
- I'm out of place would be 5-5 if they played Cant Add every week.
- I'm out of place would have beaten six other teams besides Cant Add this week.
- I'm out of place would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as Cant Add.
- If I'm out of place had played every team in the league each week, they would be 68-42.
- Cant Add would have lost to six other teams besides I'm out of place this week.
- Had they played each other last week, I'm out of place would have lost to Cant Add 110.58 - 94.32.
- If they played the same schedule as I'm out of place, Cant Add would be 5-4.
- Cant Add would be 56-54 if they played every team every week.
- The loss is the fifth straight for Cant Add and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- I'm out of place underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 106.10 points against a projected 113.22 this week.
- The margin of victory of 10.98 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, Vincent Jackson scored 2.80 points against a projected 10.83 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- I'm out of place won even though Cant Add performed better against their scoring projection. Cant Add scored 98.1% of their 96.92 projected points, while I'm out of place recorded 93.7% of their 113.22-point projection.
- I'm out of place is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 73.9% of their points from players they drafted.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 28.80 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season, but it was not enough to get the win for Cant Add.
- I'm out of place is now 2-2 when failing to reach their projection and Cant Add falls to 2-4 when scoring below their projected total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- I'm out of place
- Cant Add
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.