Powered by Automated Insights Tibu's Hitmen Crew Beats Patriotas
- Tibu's Hitmen Crew
Tibu's Hitmen Crew picked up the third-highest player score of the week from Anquan Boldin (43) to get the win over Patriotas 170 - 132. Each side hit their projections, but Tibu's Hitmen Crew scored 27.9% more points than projected (132.94) to earn the win. A.J. Green brought in the second-highest score in the league this week with 44 points for Patriotas. Tibu's Hitmen Crew starts the season with a 1-0 record, good enough for second place. Patriotas debuts at 0-1 and in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Tibu's Hitmen Crew
- Anquan Boldin scored the third-most points in the league and beat his scoring projection by a league-leading 276.2%.
- The 40 points scored by Colin Kaepernick ranked sixth in the league this week.
- Brandon Myers, who was picked up by Tibu's Hitmen Crew, scored 19 points against a projected 8.32, topping his projection by 128.4%.
- Jamaal Charles had 18 points, the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Danny Amendola exceeded scoring projections by 47.7%, with 24 points against a projected 16.25.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Patriotas
- Picked up Jared Cook but left him on the bench, where he scored the ninth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 255.7%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Fred Jackson was left on the bench, where he bested his expected 6.61-point total by putting up 14 points.
- At the QB position, Patriotas got outscored 40 - 19 by Tibu's Hitmen Crew.
- Patriotas was not able to win even though only 5 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- Stevan Ridley fell short of his scoring projection with 2 points, just 15.3% of his projected 13.04.
- Besides Patriotas, Tibu's Hitmen Crew would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If Tibu's Hitmen Crew had scored 37 more points, they would have beaten all teams in the league this week.
- Besides Tibu's Hitmen Crew, Patriotas would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If Patriotas had scored 23 fewer points, they would have lost to all teams in the league this week.
- The 38-point win by Tibu's Hitmen Crew beat the 6.67-point spread.
- With 14 points, Patriotas got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Stephen Gostkowski played well in the loss with 12 points, the highest score of any K in the league this week.
- In the loss, A.J. Green ranked second in the league in scoring, beating his scoring projection by 167.0%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- The second-greatest total score by WRs on a single team this week came from Tibu's Hitmen Crew. Their WRs combined to score 76 points.
- Jermichael Finley exceeded his projected point total by 62.4% in the loss, scoring 16 points against a projected 9.85.
- Maurice Jones-Drew failed to meet his projected point total, scoring only 4 points of his projected 16.01.
- Both teams scored more than their projected points for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Tibu's Hitmen Crew
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.