Powered by Automated Insights DA MOTARDZ Buries CAROL's Choice Team to Move into Fifth Place
- DA MOTARDZ
- CAROL's Choice Team
DA MOTARDZ benefited from 210.00 points from Chris Johnson and 184.40 from T.Y. Hilton to stomp CAROL's Choice Team 880.40 - 453.00. CAROL's Choice Team has no more answers, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. CAROL's Choice Team was led by Alfred Morris with 141.00 points and Doug Baldwin who scored 95.00. If CAROL's Choice Team didn't have 12 starters put up goose eggs, it could have gone the other way. DA MOTARDZ (5-4, 7,398.20 points) climbs into fifth place while CAROL's Choice Team (0-9, 3,602.30 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by DA MOTARDZ
- T.Y. Hilton had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 184.40 points.
- The 172.00 points scored by Pierre Garcon was the fourth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 155.00 points scored by C.J. Spiller was the fifth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- Chris Johnson had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 210.00 points.
- The 66.00 points were a season-high for Antonio Smith. The score beat his 20.62-point projection by 220.1%, which also was a season-high.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by CAROL's Choice Team
- CAROL's Choice Team would have welcomed more points at WR, where DA MOTARDZ topped them 374.40 - 162.00.
- Austin Pettis has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 13.00 points against a projected 35.52 this week.
- Even though CAROL's Choice Team lost, only 4 of their 20 starters scored less than their projected points.
- The 24.00 points scored by Eric Weddle fell short of his 30.58-point projection, the eighth straight game where that has happened.
- With 9.00 points, Jameel McClain was last on the team in scoring and got only 87.4% of his 10.30 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- DA MOTARDZ would be 9-0 if they played CAROL's Choice Team every week.
- Besides CAROL's Choice Team, DA MOTARDZ would have defeated five other teams this week.
- DA MOTARDZ would have defeated CAROL's Choice Team 715.00 - 557.10 had they played each other last week.
- DA MOTARDZ would be 1-7 if they played the same schedule as CAROL's Choice Team.
- If DA MOTARDZ had played every team in the league each week, they would be 35-46.
- Besides DA MOTARDZ, CAROL's Choice Team would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as DA MOTARDZ, CAROL's Choice Team would be 1-7.
- If they played every team every week, CAROL's Choice Team would be 7-74.
- CAROL's Choice Team has lost nine times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Four of the starters for DA MOTARDZ scored higher than the leading scorer for CAROL's Choice Team.
- DA MOTARDZ got a combined 365.00 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- All nine losses for CAROL's Choice Team this season have been blowout losses.
- DA MOTARDZ beat their scoring projection for the sixth time this season by scoring 880.40 points against a projected 546.56. They have now overachieved five weeks in a row.
- The margin of victory of 427.40 points was the biggest of the season for DA MOTARDZ.
- CAROL's Choice Team could not pull out the win, but Alfred Morris did perform well with the seventh-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 141.00 points.
- With the big win, DA MOTARDZ improves to 2-2 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DA MOTARDZ
- CAROL's Choice Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.