Powered by Automated Insights Turf Suckers Picks Apart BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM who Can't Shake Losing Streak
- Turf Suckers
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
Turf Suckers put up the highest score of the week, demolishing BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM 1,234.60 - 727.00. BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM has had a bad run after losing their third in a row. Drew Brees brought in the third-highest score for the week with 370.00 points for BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM. Turf Suckers (5-4, 8,979.80 points) remains in fourth place and BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM (3-6, 8,291.00 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Turf Suckers
- With 362.00 points, Philip Rivers ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and had the fourth-highest score of any player on Turf Suckers this season.
- The second-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score of the season came from Matt Forte, who scored 199.00 points.
- Marshawn Lynch had 141.00 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Antonio Brown ranked 10th in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 93.40 points.
- Wisely sat Cam Newton this week, who had 285.00 points, the lowest QB score on the team.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who led the matchup in scoring with 372.00 points.
- Blair Walsh had -488.00 points against a projected 26.77 to finish last in the league in scoring and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Even though BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM lost, only 3 of their 20 starters scored less than their projected points.
- 7 of the 20 starters scored zero points for BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM.
- Jamaal Charles did not meet his 140.41 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for three straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 96.00 points.
- If Turf Suckers played BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM every week, they would be 3-6 this season.
- Turf Suckers would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, Turf Suckers would be 4-4.
- If Turf Suckers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 55-26.
- Besides Turf Suckers, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Turf Suckers would have lost to BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM 769.00 - 736.00.
- If they played the same schedule as Turf Suckers, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 5-3.
- If they played every team every week, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 49-32.
- Drew Brees performed well in the loss, ranking third in the league in scoring with 370.00 points.
- In the loss, Andre Johnson scored 289.00 points, the second-highest WR score in the league this season.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM has lost six times and four of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- Turf Suckers scored 1,234.60 points, the highest in the league this week and 10th-highest in the league this season.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM underachieved for the sixth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 727.00 points against a projected 876.24 this week.
- Turf Suckers won by 507.60 points, covering the 241.91-point spread.
- The RBs on Turf Suckers collectively had their best week of the season with 340.00 points.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM got a combined 477.00 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Turf Suckers
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.