Powered by Automated Insights DA MOTARDZ Topples Favored BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, Goes to 2-0 Against Them
- DA MOTARDZ
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
DA MOTARDZ remains unbeaten in two matchups against BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM with a 1,070.50 - 819.00 win. Matthew Stafford got 380.00 points and was the difference. It was even more than his 276.00 points in the last matchup with BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM. DA MOTARDZ usually plays to a higher level against BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, and has a 1,072.60-point average score in the series. This is 129.1% of their overall season average. This is the largest margin of victory for DA MOTARDZ in two head-to-head matchups. They beat BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM 1,074.70 - 849.00 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by DA MOTARDZ
- DA MOTARDZ saw their fourth-largest single-week point total by a player this season with Matthew Stafford scoring 380.00 points. The score was also high enough to rank second in the league.
- The 185.00 points scored by Vincent Jackson was the second-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 124.00 points scored by Chris Johnson was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 67.00 points, Heath Miller had the fifth-highest score of any TE in the league this week.
- With 32.00 points scored versus a projected 22.89, Stephen Gostkowski has scored more points than projected for eight straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who led the league in scoring with 427.00 points.
- Did not start Robbie Gould, who beat his scoring projection with 47.00 points against a projected 21.90.
- Everson Griffen had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low 1.00 point.
- The 72.00 points scored by Jamaal Charles was a season-low. He had a projected 130.93-point total, and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- 9 of the 20 starters scored zero points for BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM.
- DA MOTARDZ would be 4-7 if they played BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM every week.
- DA MOTARDZ would have beaten seven other teams besides BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, DA MOTARDZ would be 2-7.
- If DA MOTARDZ had played every team in the league each week, they would be 45-54.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would have lost to three other teams besides DA MOTARDZ this week.
- Had they played each other last week, DA MOTARDZ would have lost to BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM 808.00 - 673.00.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 6-3 if they played the same schedule as DA MOTARDZ.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 58-41 if they played every team every week.
- Drew Brees did what he could in the loss for BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM. He scored 306.00 points, the fifth-highest score in the league this week.
- Of the losses BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM has had, five were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM scored 819.00 points against a projected 970.67 and underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last seven weeks in a row.
- In the loss, Andre Johnson had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 118.00 points.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- DA MOTARDZ improves to 3-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- The draft continues to pay off for DA MOTARDZ, which got 93.7% of their points from players they drafted.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM could not pull out the win, but Jamaal Charles did perform well with the 10th-best RB score in the league this week, scoring 72.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- DA MOTARDZ
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.