Powered by Automated Insights Cat Woman.per JS Beats DA MOTARDZ, Streak Now at Four
- Cat Woman....per JS
- DA MOTARDZ
Cat Woman.per JS beat DA MOTARDZ 853.40 - 673.00 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Peyton Manning got 343.00 points and was the difference. It was a drop-off from his 527.00 points in the last matchup with DA MOTARDZ. The margin wasn't as big as it could have been, Cat Woman.per JS had nine starters score zero points. This is the tightest win for Cat Woman.per JS in two head-to-head matchups. They beat DA MOTARDZ 1,473.10 - 772.30 in Week 1.
Smooth Moves by Cat Woman....per JS
- The 343.00 points scored by Peyton Manning ranked third in the league this week.
- A.J. Green had the third-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 171.00 points.
- LeSean McCoy scored 161.00 points, which ranked second out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Frank Gore had 103.00 points, the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Cat Woman.per JS won despite having only 3 of their 19 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by DA MOTARDZ
- Left Robert Griffin III on the bench, where he led the matchup in scoring with 346.00 points.
- The RBs for DA MOTARDZ got outscored 264.00 - 77.00 by the RBs for Cat Woman.per JS.
- Should have started Graham Gano, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting K with 16.00 against a projected 20.45.
- Vincent Jackson scored 28.00 points against a projected 89.72 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With 1.00 point against a projected 3.24, Mitch Unrein was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in eight straight games.
- If Cat Woman.per JS played DA MOTARDZ every week, they would be 8-2 this season.
- Cat Woman.per JS would have beaten four other teams besides DA MOTARDZ this week.
- Cat Woman.per JS would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as DA MOTARDZ.
- If Cat Woman.per JS had played every team in the league each week, they would be 62-28.
- DA MOTARDZ would have lost to six other teams besides Cat Woman.per JS this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Cat Woman.per JS would have lost to DA MOTARDZ 880.40 - 343.00.
- DA MOTARDZ would be 4-4 if they played the same schedule as Cat Woman.per JS.
- DA MOTARDZ would be 37-53 if they played every team every week.
- DA MOTARDZ lost, but Matthew Stafford played well, scoring 229.00 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- This was the third time this season that DA MOTARDZ lost by the week's biggest margin.
- Cat Woman.per JS had the week's largest margin of victory (180.40 points) for the fourth time this season.
- Cat Woman.per JS underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row, scoring 853.40 points against a projected 969.73 this week.
- DA MOTARDZ had 673.00 points, their season-low.
- Despite being on the winning team, Patrick Peterson scored 11.40 points against a projected 54.89 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- Pierre Garcon was on the losing team, but still had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 139.00 points.
- DA MOTARDZ could not close out the win even with the help of T.Y. Hilton, who scored 130.00 points, the seventh-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Cat Woman....per JS
- DA MOTARDZ
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.