Powered by Automated Insights BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM Comes Back on Blake & Drain$, Moves Up to Sixth Place
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
- Blake & Drain$
BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM remains unbeaten in two matchups against Blake & Drain$ with an 808.00 - 729.50 win. Drew Brees put up 454.00 points and was the reason for the victory. It was even more than his 376.00 points in the last matchup with Blake & Drain$. Blake & Drain$ is still a tough matchup for BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, who has a 99.70-point average margin of victory against them. It's thinner than their 265.85-point average margin of victory on the season. BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM beat Blake & Drain$ 1,176.00 - 1,055.10 in Week 1 and now averages 992.00 points against them.
Smooth Moves by BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
- Drew Brees led the league in scoring and had the 10th-most points in the league this season with 454.00.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM won despite having only 5 of their 20 starters exceed their projected points.
- Even with eight starters scoring zero points, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM was still able to win.
- With 39.00 points, Blair Walsh had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 76.7%.
- By scoring 33.00 points, Everson Griffen beat his 18.47 projected points by 78.7%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Blake & Drain$
- Did not start Tavon Austin, who ranked seventh in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 598.2%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM had a better day at the QB position, topping Blake & Drain$ 454.00 - 69.00.
- The 69.00 points scored by Colin Kaepernick was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 30.0% of his 230.16 projected points this week.
- Left Andy Dalton on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 258.00 points.
- Brandon Graham was last on the team in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 25.43 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 8-2 if they played Blake & Drain$ every week.
- Besides Blake & Drain$, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would have defeated Blake & Drain$ 727.00 - 282.60.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as Blake & Drain$.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM would be 53-37 if they played every team every week.
- Besides BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, Blake & Drain$ would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM, Blake & Drain$ would be 4-4.
- If they played every team every week, Blake & Drain$ would be 38-52.
- Vernon Davis scored a season-low 2.00 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM scored 808.00 points against a projected 879.36 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last six weeks in a row.
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- In the loss, William Hayes scored 37.00 points against a projected 13.12 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With the win, BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM snapped their three-game losing streak.
- The 0 total points by the RBs on BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM was their smallest RB output this season.
- In the loss, Golden Tate had the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week with 131.50 points.
- Calvin Johnson was on the losing team, but still had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 123.00 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- BRIAN'S UNAMED TEAM
- Blake & Drain$
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.