Powered by Automated Insights Thunder Buddies Rallies Against The Skins, Ousts Them from First Place
- Thunder Buddies
- The Skins
Thunder Buddies (2-3, 512.86 points) defeated The Skins (3-2, 576.38 points) 93.66 - 81.72, led by Knowshon Moreno with 21.00 points and Matt Ryan who had 18.76. Thunder Buddies was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 1.90 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 47.32. However, Thunder Buddies pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Thunder Buddies
- Knowshon Moreno ranked eighth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 126.9%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 18.76 points, Matt Ryan ranked fifth in the league this week in scoring among QBs.
- With 11.50 points, Matt Forte ranked ninth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Julio Jones ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 9.90 points.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 8.52, the New England Patriots Defense exceeded their scoring projection by 40.8%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Skins
- Did not start the Seattle Seahawks Defense, which scored 9.00 points and beat their projected point total by a team-leading 33.5%.
- The Skins was faced with 2 starters coming up empty in points.
- It was a season-low 4.00 points for Matt Bryant this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 42.6% of a projected point total of 9.40.
- Of the 9 starters on The Skins, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense underachieved, scoring 7.00 points, only 79.1% of their projected 8.85.
- If Thunder Buddies played The Skins every week, they would be 3-2 this season.
- Thunder Buddies would have beaten two other teams besides The Skins this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Skins, Thunder Buddies would be 2-2.
- Thunder Buddies would be 10-15 if they played every team every week.
- The Skins would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- Thunder Buddies would have lost to The Skins 118.22 - 91.52 had they played each other last week.
- The Skins would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Thunder Buddies.
- If they played every team every week, The Skins would be 11-14.
- With 81.72 points, The Skins was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season.
- Thunder Buddies has gotten both of their victories in comeback games.
- The win by Thunder Buddies snapped a three-game losing streak.
- The 18.50 total points by the RBs on The Skins was their smallest RB output this season.
- The margin of victory of 11.94 points was the biggest of the season for Thunder Buddies and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- With 32.50 points, Thunder Buddies got the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Thunder Buddies had the lowest winning score in the league this week with 93.66 points.
- In the loss, Drew Brees ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 19.52 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Thunder Buddies
- The Skins
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.