Powered by Automated Insights Carr's Champions Pulls Off Comeback over Steves Broncos for Third Straight Win
- Carr's Champions
- Steves Broncos
Carr's Champions recorded the second-highest score this week on the way to their third consecutive win when they beat Steves Broncos 132.78 - 121.18 in a Sunday night comeback. The streak is the result of some high scoring by Carr's Champions, who owns the second-highest overall point total in the league this season and is averaging 123.57 points per matchup. Steves Broncos goes to 1-3 and holds steady in fifth place. Carr's Champions is in second place, having now beaten The Terrible Towels (133.78 - 63.92) and Thunder Buddies (114.36 - 74.36).
Smooth Moves by Carr's Champions
- Peyton Manning had 29.08 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the ninth-highest QB score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- With 22.60 points, Torrey Smith had the highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Picked up Antonio Gates, who beat his scoring projection by 127.2%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Marshawn Lynch scored 18.30 points, which ranked sixth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Steves Broncos
- DeSean Jackson was last on the team in scoring with 3.40 points, 32.0% of his projected 10.63, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 13.78 points scored by Colin Kaepernick fell short of his 19.53-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- Steves Broncos needed more points from the QB position, where Carr's Champions beat them 29.08 - 13.78.
- It was not a good week for Steves Broncos at TE, where they were beaten 19.60 - 4.30.
- With 4.30 points, Julius Thomas had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 49.3% of his 8.72 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- If Carr's Champions played Steves Broncos every week, they would be 3-1 this season.
- Carr's Champions would have beaten three other teams besides Steves Broncos this week.
- Carr's Champions would have defeated Steves Broncos 114.36 - 87.80 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Steves Broncos, Carr's Champions would be 2-1.
- If Carr's Champions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 12-8.
- In addition to Carr's Champions, Steves Broncos would have lost to just one other team this week.
- Steves Broncos would be 3-0 if they played the same schedule as Carr's Champions.
- Steves Broncos would be 10-10 if they played every team every week.
- Although Steves Broncos lost, they did put up the third-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Steves Broncos got a combined 45.30 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this season.
- Carr's Champions has beaten their projection every week this season, scoring 132.78 points against a projected 108.80 this week.
- Despite being on the winning team, C.J. Spiller scored 7.70 points against a projected 11.38 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- With a combined 38.10 points from their WRs, Carr's Champions got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- Despite being on the winning team, A.J. Green scored 5.10 points against a projected 11.54 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Steves Broncos falls to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- The win was the third in a row for Carr's Champions.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Carr's Champions
- Steves Broncos
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.