Powered by Automated Insights Carr's Champions Silences Thunder Buddies
- Carr's Champions
- Thunder Buddies
Carr's Champions registered the second-highest point total this week, thumping Thunder Buddies 114.36 - 74.36. This was a legendary rout, with the 40.00-point margin of victory being the third-highest recorded in the league this season. Thunder Buddies suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 145.52 - 127.30 loss against Honey Badgers. On top of the loss, Thunder Buddies had a starter score zero points (Hakeem Nicks). Carr's Champions (2-1, 361.52 points) climbs into second place while Thunder Buddies (1-2, 327.68 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Carr's Champions
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 25.00 points.
- The 14.00 points scored by Stephen Gostkowski was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Peyton Manning ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 24.76 points.
- Calvin Johnson had the second-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.50 points.
- With 10.60 points, A.J. Green ranked fifth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Thunder Buddies
- Did not start Ben Roethlisberger, who led the team in scoring with 18.94 points.
- Picked up and started Knowshon Moreno, who then scored below his 10.85-point projection with 4.50 points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Carr's Champions and were outscored 37.30 - 14.20.
- Thunder Buddies got outscored 25.00 - 12.00 by Carr's Champions at the DEF position.
- Aaron Rodgers did not meet his 22.78-point projection this week, the first time that's happened this season. His 14.16 points were also a season-low.
- Carr's Champions would be 2-1 if they played Thunder Buddies every week.
- Besides Thunder Buddies, Carr's Champions would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Carr's Champions would have defeated Thunder Buddies 133.78 - 127.30 had they played each other last week.
- Carr's Champions would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Thunder Buddies.
- If Carr's Champions had played every team in the league each week, they would be 8-7.
- Thunder Buddies would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Carr's Champions, Thunder Buddies would be 2-0.
- If they played every team every week, Thunder Buddies would be 7-8.
- Carr's Champions had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Thunder Buddies.
- C.J. Spiller had a season-low 1.00 point against a projected 12.66 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Carr's Champions scored 114.36 points against a projected 113.43 and has overachieved every week this season.
- With the big win, both of the wins this season for Carr's Champions have been blowouts.
- It was a tough loss for Thunder Buddies, which put up the eighth-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Carr's Champions won by 40.00 points, covering the 8.39-point spread.
- Carr's Champions got 7.90 points from their RBs this week, the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the fourth-highest RB score in the league this week with 17.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Carr's Champions
- Thunder Buddies
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.