Powered by Automated Insights old guy Clobbers Beginner's Luck, Grabs Second Place
- old guy
- Beginner's Luck
old guy crushed Beginner's Luck 107.70 - 56.90 while also putting up the second-highest point total in the league this week. It was an epic beatdown, and the 50.80-point margin of victory is the highest in the league this season. Beginner's Luck, coming off a 78.54 - 68.50 win against Three Loons, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. old guy (5-2, 641.26 points) climbs into second place while Beginner's Luck (3-4, 600.52 points) stays in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by old guy
- Vincent Jackson had 25.80 points, the second-highest WR score of the week and the ninth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Benched the Baltimore Ravens Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 6.00 points.
- The 17.00 points scored by Ryan Mathews was the fourth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense has now overachieved in four straight games after scoring 14.00 points against a projected 6.84.
- With 6.70 points, Brandon Pettigrew had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 48.9%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beginner's Luck
- Beginner's Luck left the 15.00 points scored by Adam Vinatieri on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 87.3%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Nick Foles, who Beginner's Luck picked up this week, scored below his 18.85-point projection with 5.70 points.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from old guy and were outscored 31.60 - 13.60.
- Beginner's Luck needed more points from the QB position, where old guy beat them 21.30 - 5.70.
- Beginner's Luck got beat 14.00 - 2.00 by old guy at the DEF position.
- old guy would be 3-4 if they played Beginner's Luck every week.
- old guy would have beaten seven other teams besides Beginner's Luck this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Beginner's Luck, old guy would be 2-4.
- If old guy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 37-26.
- Beginner's Luck would have lost to six other teams besides old guy this week.
- old guy would have lost to Beginner's Luck 78.54 - 68.18 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as old guy, Beginner's Luck would be 4-2.
- Beginner's Luck would be 33-30 if they played every team every week.
- Beginner's Luck has lost four times and three of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- The top players for old guy were elite in the matchup, as three of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for Beginner's Luck.
- The margin of victory of 50.80 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- Beginner's Luck scored 56.90 points against a projected 80.45 and underachieved for the fourth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- This was the first time this season that Beginner's Luck lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- The 31.60 points by the WRs on old guy was the season-high for combined points from the position.
- It was a season-low point total for Beginner's Luck.
- Beginner's Luck could not extend their three-game win streak.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- old guy
- Beginner's Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.