Powered by Automated Insights magicmatt Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Can 'O Beans, Rises to Ninth Place
- Can 'O Beans
magicmatt got 21.50 points from A.J. Green and 20.76 from Colin Kaepernick, demolishing Can 'O Beans 75.16 - 46.92. They came into the matchup as a 13.06-point underdog. It was the fourth blowout loss on the season for Can 'O Beans. Can 'O Beans, coming off a 105.00 - 69.78 loss against Operation Chaos, saw their scoring drop substantially this week. magicmatt (3-4, 528.40 points) inches up to ninth place while Can 'O Beans (3-4, 562.66 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by magicmatt
- The 21.50 points scored by A.J. Green ranked 10th in the league this week.
- With 20.76 points versus a projected 16.47, Colin Kaepernick exceeded his scoring projection by 26.0%.
- Even with only 3 of the 8 starters scoring more than their projection, magicmatt was still able to win.
- magicmatt won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Can 'O Beans
- Did not start Sidney Rice, who scored 11.00 points, surpassing his projected points by 101.5%, the seventh-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start Matt Ryan, who led the team in scoring with 18.72 points.
- With 5.00 points against a projected 10.47, Reggie Wayne did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- Can 'O Beans would have welcomed more points at WR, where magicmatt topped them 30.40 - 7.10.
- At the QB position, Can 'O Beans got outscored 20.76 - 1.12 by magicmatt.
- If magicmatt played Can 'O Beans every week, they would be 3-4 this season.
- magicmatt would have beaten three other teams besides Can 'O Beans this week.
- Had they played each other last week, magicmatt would have defeated Can 'O Beans 88.88 - 69.78.
- If they played the same schedule as Can 'O Beans, magicmatt would be 2-4.
- magicmatt would be 22-41 if they played every team every week.
- Can 'O Beans would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as magicmatt, Can 'O Beans would be 4-2.
- If they played every team every week, Can 'O Beans would be 27-36.
- Can 'O Beans scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- magicmatt won by scoring 75.16 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The RBs on Can 'O Beans collectively had their worst week of the season with only 6.00 points.
- magicmatt beat Can 'O Beans at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Can 'O Beans.
- The Chicago Bears Defense scored 5.00 points against a projected 7.89 in the win, and has now scored below their projection in four straight games.
- Can 'O Beans falls to 0-2 and remains winless in upset games this season.
- magicmatt is now 2-1 in blowout games, including wins in their last two such contests.
- All of the points for magicmatt this week came from players they drafted.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Can 'O Beans
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.