Powered by Automated Insights Can 'O Beans Puts the Kibosh on Team Awesomeness, Claims Eighth Place
- Can 'O Beans
- Team Awesomeness
Can 'O Beans beat Team Awesomeness 57.56 - 51.68 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. Matt Ryan was the winning factor, picking up 16.16 points for Can 'O Beans. The last time these teams met, Julio Jones led with 24.20. Can 'O Beans started one player with zero points while Team Awesomeness also served up one goose egg, meaning both sides missed scoring opportunities. This is the closest win for Can 'O Beans in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Team Awesomeness 87.36 - 58.14 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Can 'O Beans
- Can 'O Beans won despite having only 2 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
- Matt Ryan led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season with 16.16 points.
- Can 'O Beans won even with Greg Jennings in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Can 'O Beans.
- Can 'O Beans won with four players on the bench that did not play this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Team Awesomeness
- Did not start the Pittsburgh Steelers Defense, which scored 8.00 points, surpassing their projected points by 357.1%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- With -2.00 points against a projected 6.08, the Atlanta Falcons Defense had the lowest point total in the league this week and has now scored below their projection in four straight games.
- 5 of the 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Left Jason Witten in the starting lineup, where he didn't score any points.
- Adrian Peterson fell short of his scoring projection with 6.50 points, just 39.2% of his projected 16.58.
- Can 'O Beans would be 6-5 if they played Team Awesomeness every week.
- Can 'O Beans would not have beaten any other team in the league besides Team Awesomeness this week.
- Can 'O Beans would be 2-7 if they played the same schedule as Team Awesomeness.
- If Can 'O Beans had played every team in the league each week, they would be 33-66.
- Team Awesomeness would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Can 'O Beans would have lost to Team Awesomeness 91.62 - 51.88 had they played each other last week.
- Team Awesomeness would be 2-7 if they played the same schedule as Can 'O Beans.
- Team Awesomeness would be 34-65 if they played every team every week.
- This matchup featured the two lowest-scoring teams in the league this week.
- Can 'O Beans won by scoring 57.56 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- It was the third time this season that Team Awesomeness has had the lowest score in the league.
- Can 'O Beans was not able to cover the 6.66-point spread in the win.
- The win by Can 'O Beans snapped a five-game losing streak.
- Despite being on the winning team, Steven Jackson scored 6.50 points against a projected 10.22 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- All of the points for Can 'O Beans this week came from players they drafted.
- With 8.20 points, Can 'O Beans got the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Can 'O Beans
- Team Awesomeness
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.