Powered by Automated Insights old guy Puts the Kibosh on Gordon's Gas Bags to Claim League's Top Spot
- old guy
- Gordon's Gas Bags
old guy stays undefeated in two matchups against Gordon's Gas Bags with a 106.20 - 79.54 win. LeSean McCoy was the determining factor, putting up 27.00 points for old guy. The last time these teams met, Michael Vick led with 32.32. This is the tightest victory for old guy in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Gordon's Gas Bags 114.02 - 74.80 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by old guy
- LeSean McCoy had 27.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Vincent Jackson ranked ninth in the league in scoring with 22.50 points.
- The 14.30 points scored by Ryan Mathews was the sixth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- With 11.00 points versus a projected 7.91, Matt Prater exceeded his scoring projection by 39.1%.
- old guy won despite having only 4 of their 8 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Gordon's Gas Bags
- Did not start the New York Giants Defense, which scored 16.00 points, surpassing their projected points by 349.4%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Left Matthew Stafford on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 22.88 points.
- With 7.10 points against a projected 10.17, Eric Decker did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has now failed to reach their projection for three straight games. This week they scored 6.00 points versus a projected 8.91.
- Steve Smith scored 6.20 points against a projected 8.80 and has now underachieved in four straight games.
- If old guy played Gordon's Gas Bags every week, they would be 8-3 this season.
- old guy would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, old guy would have defeated Gordon's Gas Bags 89.28 - 31.30.
- old guy would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Gordon's Gas Bags.
- If old guy had played every team in the league each week, they would be 61-38.
- Besides old guy, Gordon's Gas Bags would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as old guy, Gordon's Gas Bags would be 4-5.
- If they played every team every week, Gordon's Gas Bags would be 37-62.
- Gordon's Gas Bags has lost eight times and five of them have come to teams who beat their scoring average in that matchup.
- old guy led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 106.20 points.
- old guy had the week's largest margin of victory (26.66 points) for the third time this season.
- old guy won again and is on a six-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- This was the fifth time this season that Gordon's Gas Bags lost by the week's biggest margin.
- old guy got a combined 41.30 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Two of the starters for old guy scored higher than the leading scorer for Gordon's Gas Bags.
- Gordon's Gas Bags has now lost four games in a row.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- old guy
- Gordon's Gas Bags
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.