Powered by Automated Insights Operation Chaos Comes from Behind to Edge Three Loons, Relieves Them from First Place
- Operation Chaos
- Three Loons
Operation Chaos (6-5, 1,063.92 points) edged Three Loons (8-3, 955.20 points) 71.32 - 70.56, led by Peyton Manning with 15.92 points and Rob Gronkowski who scored 11.90. Operation Chaos was the first to put points on the board and by Sunday was already in front 4.40 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 8.10. However, Operation Chaos pulled out the victory with a comeback on Monday night.
Smooth Moves by Operation Chaos
- Sat TE Jordan Reed on the bench, where he had the lowest TE score on the team with 1.20 points.
- Operation Chaos won despite having only 2 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
- The 11.90 points scored by Rob Gronkowski was the second-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- Both of the RBs came in below their expected points and it was still a win for Operation Chaos.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Three Loons
- Did not start Josh Gordon, who beat his projected point total by 104.4%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- The New England Patriots Defense scored a season-low 3.00 points, 33.6% of their projected 8.92, which is their lowest percentage of the year.
- Three Loons lost despite having only 4 of their 8 starters score less than their projected points.
- Alfred Morris fell short of his scoring projection with 9.30 points, just 70.7% of his projected 13.15.
- The two RBs on Three Loons let them down, failing to bring in their expected point totals.
- Operation Chaos would be 9-2 if they played Three Loons every week.
- Besides Three Loons, Operation Chaos would have beaten only two other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Operation Chaos would have defeated Three Loons 100.40 - 80.62.
- If they played the same schedule as Three Loons, Operation Chaos would be 9-0.
- Operation Chaos would be 71-28 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Operation Chaos, Three Loons would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Operation Chaos, Three Loons would be 5-4.
- Three Loons would be 50-49 if they played every team every week.
- Operation Chaos had their lowest winning score of the season with 71.32 points.
- In the loss, Three Loons had their highest losing score of the season with 70.56 points.
- Operation Chaos was able to win with little help from Jamaal Charles, who had a season-low 7.20 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- The RBs on Operation Chaos collectively had their worst week of the season with only 15.10 points.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Three Loons.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 0.76 points.
- Operation Chaos improves to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- Operation Chaos won even though Three Loons performed better against their scoring projection. Three Loons scored 87.8% of their 80.40 projected points, while Operation Chaos recorded 71.8% of their 99.30-point projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Operation Chaos
- Three Loons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.