Powered by Automated Insights JP's Gun Slingers Picks Up Victory over Justin's Team and Hands Them Third Loss in a Row
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Justin's Team
JP's Gun Slingers took down Justin's Team 87.28 - 82.27 led by Peyton Manning who got 26.93 points and Knowshon Moreno who scored 15.65. While Justin's Team (4-4) is only a game back of JP's Gun Slingers (5-3), they're quite a bit farther behind in points, 778.58 - 641.42. Justin's Team has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak.
Smooth Moves by JP's Gun Slingers
- The 14.00 points scored by Dan Bailey was the highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 26.93 points scored by Peyton Manning ranked fifth in the league in scoring this week and fifth for any player on JP's Gun Slingers this season.
- Knowshon Moreno had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.65 points.
- With 13.05 points, Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense scored 8.00 points against a projected 4.83 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Justin's Team
- Justin's Team left the 15.35 points scored by Jimmy Graham on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 186.9%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- Hakeem Nicks has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 6.05 points versus a projected 8.75.
- Even though Justin's Team lost, only 3 of their 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- With 6.45 points versus a projected 8.96, Vincent Jackson scored only 72.0% of his projected point total.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- If JP's Gun Slingers played Justin's Team every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers would have beaten six other teams besides Justin's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Justin's Team, JP's Gun Slingers would be 6-1.
- If JP's Gun Slingers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-16.
- Justin's Team would have lost to just two other teams besides JP's Gun Slingers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, JP's Gun Slingers would have lost to Justin's Team 77.34 - 72.02.
- If they played the same schedule as JP's Gun Slingers, Justin's Team would be 4-3.
- Justin's Team would be 40-32 if they played every team every week.
- Justin's Team scored 82.27 points and lost. It is the seventh-highest losing score in the league this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers was not able to cover the 12.02-point spread in the win.
- Jason Witten scored a season-low 1.75 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- JP's Gun Slingers underachieved in the win, recording 98.1% of their projected 88.96, while Justin's Team performed better than expected, beating their 76.94-point projection by 6.9%.
- The loss was a familiar refrain for Justin's Team, as they have now dropped three in a row.
- The drafted players on JP's Gun Slingers put up 73.0% of the team's points this week.
- JP's Gun Slingers is in first place in the league for the sixth week this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers underachieved in the win, improving to 1-1 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Justin's Team falls to 3-1 when beating their scoring projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Justin's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.