Powered by Automated Insights mrwater_001's Team Beats Up Monster Fox to Move into Fifth Place
- mrwater_001's Team
- Monster Fox
mrwater_001's Team benefited from 20.90 points from Jamaal Charles and 20.85 from Brandon Marshall to stomp Monster Fox 83.19 - 51.34. Monster Fox has had some misfortune and is on a three-game losing streak. A.J. Green led Monster Fox with 14.15 points while Philip Rivers brought in 13.44. mrwater_001's Team (3-3, 502.97 points) climbs into fifth place while Monster Fox (1-5, 412.39 points) sinks into the cellar.
Smooth Moves by mrwater_001's Team
- The third-highest RB score of the week and the fifth-highest RB score of the season came from Jamaal Charles, who scored 20.90 points.
- With 20.85 points, Brandon Marshall had the second-highest WR score of the week and the eighth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Martellus Bennett scored 6.40 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- With 10.00 points, Phil Dawson had his highest score of the season and beat his projected point total by a season-high 57.0%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Monster Fox
- Did not start Ben Tate, who beat his projected point total by 107.9%, which was the highest percentage of either team.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which Monster Fox picked up this week, scored below their 9.09-point projection with 7.00 points.
- Monster Fox had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- Doug Martin scored 6.55 points against a projected 10.54 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- The RBs for Monster Fox got outscored 24.05 - 11.60 by the RBs for mrwater_001's Team.
- mrwater_001's Team would be 5-1 if they played Monster Fox every week.
- mrwater_001's Team would have beaten five other teams besides Monster Fox this week.
- mrwater_001's Team would have defeated Monster Fox 84.03 - 65.87 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Monster Fox, mrwater_001's Team would be 3-2.
- mrwater_001's Team would be 34-20 if they played every team every week.
- Monster Fox would have lost to six other teams besides mrwater_001's Team this week.
- Monster Fox would be 2-3 if they played the same schedule as mrwater_001's Team.
- Monster Fox would be 16-38 if they played every team every week.
- Monster Fox scored 51.34 points against a projected 81.31 and has underachieved every week this season.
- Monster Fox has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- mrwater_001's Team had their lowest winning score of the season with 83.19 points.
- The 31.85-point margin of victory was the biggest of the season for mrwater_001's Team and 10th-largest in the league this season.
- Monster Fox got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 16.30 points this week.
- With 51.34 points, Monster Fox had their lowest output of the season.
- mrwater_001's Team beat Monster Fox at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Monster Fox.
- Despite being on the winning team, Trent Richardson scored 3.15 points against a projected 10.91 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- mrwater_001's Team
- Monster Fox
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.