Powered by Automated Insights My Vick in a Box Gets Massive Upset over Water Dogs, Rises to Sixth Place
- My Vick in a Box
- Water Dogs
My Vick in a Box got 26.00 points from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense and 22.54 from Sam Bradford, crushing Water Dogs 86.89 - 38.05. They came into the matchup as a 13.52-point underdog. This was an epic rout, with the 48.84-point margin of victory being the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Water Dogs suffered a significant drop in scoring from last week's 74.88 - 68.45 win against Bobby's Best Team. My Vick in a Box (3-3, 430.15 points) climbs into sixth place while Water Dogs (3-3, 423.21 points) drops to seventh place.
Smooth Moves by My Vick in a Box
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense had 26.00 points, the second-highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Snatched up Sam Bradford, who ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 22.54 points.
- Took Colin Kaepernick out of the starting lineup, who scored 14.69 points on the bench, fewer than the starting QB.
- The 5.50 points scored by Zac Stacy, who My Vick in a Box picked up this week, beat his projected point total of 3.77 by 45.9%.
- Arian Foster had 11.90 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Water Dogs
- All eight players in the starting lineup scored less than their projected points.
- Left Vernon Davis on the bench, where he scored the seventh-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 239.2%, the third-highest percentage in the league.
- Aaron Rodgers has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 11.85 points versus a projected 22.17.
- James Jones was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point against a projected 7.84 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- The 2.15 points scored by Joique Bell fell short of his 6.13-point projection, the third straight game where that has happened.
- My Vick in a Box would be 2-4 if they played Water Dogs every week.
- My Vick in a Box would have beaten six other teams besides Water Dogs this week.
- My Vick in a Box would have defeated Water Dogs 79.96 - 74.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Water Dogs, My Vick in a Box would be 3-2.
- If My Vick in a Box had played every team in the league each week, they would be 19-35.
- Water Dogs would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Vick in a Box, Water Dogs would be 2-3.
- Water Dogs would be 18-36 if they played every team every week.
- My Vick in a Box had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Water Dogs.
- This is the fifth game in a row where Water Dogs has failed to reach their projected points.
- Water Dogs scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- It was the second-biggest margin of victory in the league this season at 48.84 points.
- The WRs on My Vick in a Box collectively had their worst week of the season with only 3.85 points.
- The RBs on Water Dogs collectively had their worst week of the season with only 10.70 points.
- My Vick in a Box improves to 2-0 and remains undefeated in upset games this season.
- Water Dogs had their worst loss of the season, losing by 48.84 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- My Vick in a Box
- Water Dogs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.