Powered by Automated Insights Basement Dwellers Gets Massive Upset over Justin's Team to Move into Ninth Place
- Basement Dwellers
- Justin's Team
Basement Dwellers picked up 21.75 points from Marshawn Lynch, stomping Justin's Team 69.42 - 46.75. They came into the matchup as an 11.41-point underdog. It was the second blowout loss on the season for Justin's Team. Justin's Team was done in by a dramatic drop in scoring from last week's 109.27 - 84.03 win against mrwater_001's Team. To make matters worse, Justin's Team got zero points from Jimmy Graham. Basement Dwellers (2-4, 395.20 points) inches up to ninth place while Justin's Team (4-2, 481.81 points) drops to fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Basement Dwellers
- Marshawn Lynch had the second-highest RB score of the week and the fourth-highest RB score in the league this season with 21.75 points.
- With 7.00 points, the San Diego Chargers Defense, which Basement Dwellers picked up this week, beat their 3.27-point projection by 114.1%.
- Mike Nugent scored a season-high 8.50 points and beat his scoring projection by 46.0%, which also is a season-high.
- With only 3 of their 8 starters beating their projected points, Basement Dwellers was still able to win.
- Basement Dwellers won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Justin's Team
- Did not start Vincent Jackson, who ranked ninth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 142.4%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- With 4.00 points against a projected 5.96, Bilal Powell did not meet his projection for the third straight game.
- The RBs on Justin's Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Basement Dwellers 25.95 - 8.40.
- It was a season-low 8.90 points for Tony Romo this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 41.0% of a projected point total of 21.73.
- The 1.95 points scored by Greg Olsen was a season-low. He had a projected 7.28-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Basement Dwellers would be 1-5 if they played Justin's Team every week.
- Basement Dwellers would have beaten three other teams besides Justin's Team this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Justin's Team, Basement Dwellers would be 1-4.
- Basement Dwellers would be 13-41 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Basement Dwellers, Justin's Team would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Basement Dwellers would have lost to Justin's Team 109.27 - 66.23.
- If they played the same schedule as Basement Dwellers, Justin's Team would be 3-2.
- If they played every team every week, Justin's Team would be 29-25.
- The 69.42 points scored by Basement Dwellers is the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- Both of the losses this season for Justin's Team have been upset losses.
- Justin's Team had their four-game win streak snapped in the loss.
- It was a season-low point total for Justin's Team.
- The margin of victory of 22.67 points was the biggest of the season for Basement Dwellers.
- Justin's Team got their lowest combined scoring output from the TE position this season with only 1.95 points this week.
- In the loss, the Seattle Seahawks Defense scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.17 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Basement Dwellers improves to 1-1 in upset games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Basement Dwellers
- Justin's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.