Powered by Automated Insights Justin's Team Beats mrwater_001's Team, Tacks On Fourth Consecutive Win
- Justin's Team
- mrwater_001's Team
Justin's Team defeated mrwater_001's Team 109.27 - 84.03 and recorded the second-highest score in the league this week. Justin's Team is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Leading mrwater_001's Team, the San Francisco 49ers Defense (22.00 points) and Andrew Luck (17.78) both ranked highly overall for the week. Justin's Team (4-1, 435.06 points) climbs into second place and mrwater_001's Team (2-3, 419.78 points) drops to sixth place.
Smooth Moves by Justin's Team
- Tony Romo scored 43.97 points, the highest of any player on Justin's Team this season.
- Fred Jackson had the best RB score of the week and the seventh-highest RB score in the league this season with 18.65 points.
- Jimmy Graham scored 11.75 points to rank fourth among TEs in the league this week.
- Hakeem Nicks scored a season-high 11.60 points and beat his scoring projection by 60.2%, which also is a season-high.
- With only 4 of their 8 starters beating their projected points, Justin's Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by mrwater_001's Team
- Left Rueben Randle on the bench, where he scored 19.80 points to beat his scoring projection by 246.2%, the second-highest percentage in the league.
- It was a beating at QB for mrwater_001's Team, as they were outscored 43.97 - 17.78 by Justin's Team.
- It was a season-low 2.80 points for Trent Richardson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 30.8% of a projected point total of 9.08.
- mrwater_001's Team lost despite having only 4 of their 8 starters score less than their projected points.
- Victor Cruz could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 44.1% of his 11.10-point projection with 4.90 points.
- If Justin's Team played mrwater_001's Team every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Justin's Team would have beaten seven other teams besides mrwater_001's Team this week.
- Justin's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as mrwater_001's Team.
- If Justin's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 28-17.
- mrwater_001's Team would have lost to just one other team besides Justin's Team this week.
- Justin's Team would have lost to mrwater_001's Team 89.94 - 81.82 had they played each other last week.
- mrwater_001's Team would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Justin's Team.
- If they played every team every week, mrwater_001's Team would be 28-17.
- Andrew Luck scored 17.78 points against a projected 13.38 in the loss and has now beaten his projection in every game this season.
- mrwater_001's Team scored 84.03 points and lost. It is the fourth-highest losing score in the league this season.
- Justin's Team won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
- The RBs on mrwater_001's Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 16.55 points.
- With a combined 21.50 points from their RBs, Justin's Team got their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Justin's Team had their highest score of the season and the sixth-highest in the league this season with 109.27 points.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 22.00 points, the fifth-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- The 25.24-point margin of victory by Justin's Team was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Justin's Team
- mrwater_001's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.