Powered by Automated Insights Water Dogs Gets Victory over Bobby's Best Team, Rises to Fifth Place
- Water Dogs
- Bobby's Best Team
Water Dogs picked up 14.38 points from Aaron Rodgers and 14.35 from James Jones to beat Bobby's Best Team 74.88 - 68.45. These two teams are tied for fifth place with 3-2 records, but Bobby's Best Team has a clear lead in points, 461.85 - 385.16. Both sides fell short of hitting their projections, but Water Dogs scored 93.0% of a projected 80.49 points to pick up the win. Bobby's Best Team got zero points from the Dallas Cowboys Defense, which might have made the difference in the outcome.
Smooth Moves by Water Dogs
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- Picked up the Indianapolis Colts Defense, which beat their scoring projection by 166.2%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- James Jones had the seventh-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 14.35 points.
- The 14.38 points scored by Aaron Rodgers led the team, the third time that's happened this season.
- Water Dogs was still able to pull out a win with only 3 of their 8 starters exceeding their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bobby's Best Team
- Did not start Terrance Williams, who led the matchup in scoring with 17.65 points.
- At the QB position, Bobby's Best Team got outscored 14.38 - 5.55 by Water Dogs.
- The 5.55 points scored by Michael Vick was a season-low. He had a projected 16.74-point total, and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- With 6.60 points, Jordy Nelson had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 64.1% of his 10.29 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- 5 of the 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Water Dogs would be 2-3 if they played Bobby's Best Team every week.
- Water Dogs would have beaten only two other teams besides Bobby's Best Team this week.
- Water Dogs would have defeated Bobby's Best Team 75.39 - 68.51 had they played each other last week.
- Water Dogs would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Bobby's Best Team.
- If Water Dogs had played every team in the league each week, they would be 18-27.
- Bobby's Best Team would have lost to six other teams besides Water Dogs this week.
- Bobby's Best Team would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Water Dogs.
- If they played every team every week, Bobby's Best Team would be 28-17.
- Even though Bobby's Best Team lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for Water Dogs.
- Water Dogs scored 74.88 points against a projected 80.49 and has underachieved for four straight weeks.
- Water Dogs won by scoring 74.88 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- In the loss, Matt Prater had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 15.00 points.
- It was a season-low point total for Bobby's Best Team.
- At 6.43 points, the margin of victory was the tightest of the week.
- Water Dogs won even though Bobby's Best Team performed better against their scoring projection. Bobby's Best Team scored 94.7% of their 72.25 projected points, while Water Dogs recorded 93.0% of their 80.49-point projection.
- Bobby's Best Team had their largest margin of defeat this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Water Dogs
- Bobby's Best Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.