Powered by Automated Insights Stop being a Romo Gets Win Against Monster Fox, Drops Them into Ninth Place
- Stop being a Romo
- Monster Fox
Stop being a Romo got a pair of elite performances from Drew Brees (23.51 points) and Dez Bryant (20.05) to take down Monster Fox 82.21 - 66.12. Monster Fox has failed to meet expectations all season, managing only 81.6% of their projected points in this matchup. Philip Rivers led Monster Fox with 19.97 points while the New England Patriots Defense brought in 12.00. Monster Fox (1-4, 361.30 points) sinks into ninth place and Stop being a Romo (3-2, 449.04 points) remains in fourth place.
Smooth Moves by Stop being a Romo
- Drew Brees put up 23.51 points, which was the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- Dez Bryant ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 20.05 points, his highest output of the season.
- Stop being a Romo was still able to pull out a win with only 2 of their 8 starters exceeding their projected points.
- Adam Vinatieri scored 8.00 points against a projected 6.38 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Stop being a Romo won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Monster Fox
- Matt Bryant, who Monster Fox picked up this week, scored below his 7.40-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Lamar Miller was last on the team in scoring with 0.75 points, 9.5% of his projected 7.92, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- It was a season-low 4.75 points for Danny Amendola this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 70.4% of a projected point total of 6.75.
- Monster Fox had 6 of their 8 starters score less than their projected points.
- A.J. Green fell short of his scoring projection with 5.55 points, just 52.3% of his projected 10.62.
- Stop being a Romo would be 4-1 if they played Monster Fox every week.
- Stop being a Romo would have beaten five other teams besides Monster Fox this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Stop being a Romo would have defeated Monster Fox 125.16 - 77.12.
- Stop being a Romo would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Monster Fox.
- If Stop being a Romo had played every team in the league each week, they would be 29-16.
- Monster Fox would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Monster Fox would be 0-4 if they played the same schedule as Stop being a Romo.
- Monster Fox would be 14-31 if they played every team every week.
- Monster Fox has underachieved every week this season, scoring 66.12 points against a projected 81.04 this week.
- Stop being a Romo had their lowest winning score of the season with 82.21 points.
- Monster Fox had the league's lowest score of the week for the first time this season.
- Stop being a Romo won by 16.09 points, covering the 7.26-point spread.
- Monster Fox got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 19.35 points this week.
- Stop being a Romo had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Monster Fox.
- Stop being a Romo got a combined 36.35 points from their WRs, the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- Stop being a Romo underachieved in the win, improving to 1-2 when failing to reach their projected points this season, while Monster Fox falls to 1-4 when scoring below their projected points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Stop being a Romo
- Monster Fox
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.