Powered by Automated Insights Monster Fox Buries King Laurinaitis
- Monster Fox
- King Laurinaitis
Monster Fox got 18.25 points from Tom Brady and 12.00 from the New England Patriots Defense, bulldozing King Laurinaitis 72.85 - 41.95. It was the second blowout loss on the season for King Laurinaitis. King Laurinaitis, coming off an 88.41 - 57.89 loss against Justin's Team, saw their scoring fall off this week. To make matters worse, King Laurinaitis had a starter score zero points (Daryl Richardson). Monster Fox (1-2, 218.06 points) climbs into eighth place and King Laurinaitis (1-2, 190.73 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Monster Fox
- Tom Brady had the third-highest score of any player on Monster Fox this season and led the matchup in scoring with 18.25 points.
- The 10.30 points scored by A.J. Green was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- With 12.00 points, the New England Patriots Defense beat their 9.02 projected point total by a team-leading 33.0%.
- Even with only 3 of the 8 starters scoring more than their projection, Monster Fox was still able to win.
- Blair Walsh exceeded scoring projections by 22.7%, with 8.00 points against a projected 6.52.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by King Laurinaitis
- Left Darren McFadden on the bench, where he scored 13.02 points, exceeding his scoring projection by 62.3%, the highest percentage in the matchup.
- Did not start Andy Dalton, who led the team in scoring with 15.85 points.
- Colin Kaepernick had the lowest score in the league this week with -0.25 points.
- It was a bad week at RB for King Laurinaitis, who was outscored at the position 12.55 - 3.10 by Monster Fox.
- With a season-low 3.10 points versus a projected 10.80, Arian Foster failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- Monster Fox would be 2-1 if they played King Laurinaitis every week.
- Besides King Laurinaitis, Monster Fox would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Monster Fox would have defeated King Laurinaitis 65.00 - 57.89.
- Monster Fox would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as King Laurinaitis.
- If Monster Fox had played every team in the league each week, they would be 9-18.
- King Laurinaitis would have lost to every other team in the league this week.
- King Laurinaitis would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Monster Fox.
- King Laurinaitis would be 5-22 if they played every team every week.
- King Laurinaitis scored the fewest points in the league this week and had the lowest score in the league this season.
- Doug Martin had a season-low 6.40 points against a projected 10.94 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- Monster Fox has underachieved every week this season, scoring 72.85 points against a projected 78.25 this week.
- With the loss, King Laurinaitis has been blown out in each of their two losses.
- Monster Fox won by scoring 72.85 points, the lowest winning score in the league this season.
- With 3.10 points, King Laurinaitis got the lowest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- Monster Fox inflicted some pain in the big win and is now 1-1 in blowouts this year.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson had the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week with 15.25 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Monster Fox
- King Laurinaitis
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.