Powered by Automated Insights JP's Gun Slingers Charges Back to Devastate Water Dogs for Third Consecutive Win
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Water Dogs
JP's Gun Slingers picked up their third consecutive win when they smashed Water Dogs 95.53 - 59.33 in a Monday night comeback. In the process, they also put up the highest point total in the league this week. The streak is due in part to JP's Gun Slingers having the second-highest scoring output in the league at 106.95 points per matchup. Water Dogs goes to 1-2 and falls to seventh place. JP's Gun Slingers stays undefeated after having beaten mrwater_001's Team (139.19 - 90.45) and Stop the Haden (86.14 - 85.53).
Smooth Moves by JP's Gun Slingers
- The 30.13 points scored by Peyton Manning was the second-highest QB score of the week and is the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Acquired Giovani Bernard, who exceeded his scoring projection by 161.6%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- Benched the Miami Dolphins Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 4.00 points.
- Wes Welker scored 13.70 points, the sixth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Jason Witten scored 5.85 points to rank fifth among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Water Dogs
- With 2.00 points against a projected 8.84, the St. Louis Rams Defense was last in the matchup in scoring and has now scored below their projection in every game this season.
- Left Joique Bell on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 14.60 points.
- At the QB position, Water Dogs got outscored 30.13 - 10.33 by JP's Gun Slingers.
- Water Dogs got beat 19.00 - 2.00 by JP's Gun Slingers at the DEF position.
- With a season-low 10.33 points versus a projected 23.62, Aaron Rodgers failed to meet his projection for the first time this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers would be 3-0 if they played Water Dogs every week.
- JP's Gun Slingers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, JP's Gun Slingers would have defeated Water Dogs 86.14 - 81.70.
- If they played the same schedule as Water Dogs, JP's Gun Slingers would be 1-1.
- If JP's Gun Slingers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 23-4.
- Water Dogs would have lost to six other teams besides JP's Gun Slingers this week.
- Water Dogs would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as JP's Gun Slingers.
- If they played every team every week, Water Dogs would be 11-16.
- Three of the starters for JP's Gun Slingers scored higher than the leading scorer for Water Dogs.
- JP's Gun Slingers had a league-high for the week with 95.53 points, which is the fifth-highest score in the league this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers scored 95.53 points against a projected 74.90 and has overachieved every week this season.
- JP's Gun Slingers ups their record in blowout matchups to 2-0.
- Water Dogs lost in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowout matchups this year.
- The 59.33 points put up by Water Dogs ranked eighth in the league this week.
- The 36.20-point margin of victory by JP's Gun Slingers was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- In the loss, Matt Forte had the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week with 13.55 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Water Dogs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.