Powered by Automated Insights Roger's Fine Team Waxes Stop the Haden to Grab Third Place
- Roger's Fine Team
- Stop the Haden
Roger's Fine Team took advantage of 25.00 points from the Chicago Bears Defense and 19.80 from Matthew Stafford, stomping Stop the Haden, 92.20 - 44.37. Stop the Haden has stumbled in the early part of the season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Stop the Haden suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 86.14 - 85.53 loss against JP's Gun Slingers. Roger's Fine Team (2-1, 268.50 points) climbs into third place while Stop the Haden (0-3, 184.83 points) stays in last place.
Smooth Moves by Roger's Fine Team
- LeSean McCoy had the fourth-highest RB score of the week and the 10th-highest RB score in the league this season with 13.90 points.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had 25.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Even with only 3 of the 8 starters scoring more than their projection, Roger's Fine Team was still able to win.
- Roger's Fine Team won even though all three of their WRs scored below their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Stop the Haden
- Every one of their eight starters scored less than their projected points.
- Did not start Antonio Brown, who ranked fifth in the league in scoring and beat his scoring projection by 212.0%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Did not start the Cincinnati Bengals Defense, which beat their scoring projection with 18.00 points against a projected 8.33.
- The Buffalo Bills Defense, which Stop the Haden picked up this week, scored below their 9.56-point projection with 4.00 points.
- Chris Johnson has scored below his projection in every game this season after scoring 5.05 points against a projected 8.42 this week.
- If Roger's Fine Team played Stop the Haden every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Roger's Fine Team would have beaten six other teams besides Stop the Haden this week.
- Roger's Fine Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as Stop the Haden.
- If Roger's Fine Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-12.
- Besides Roger's Fine Team, Stop the Haden would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Roger's Fine Team would have lost to Stop the Haden 85.53 - 62.41 had they played each other last week.
- Stop the Haden would be 0-2 if they played the same schedule as Roger's Fine Team.
- If they played every team every week, Stop the Haden would be 5-22.
- Roger's Fine Team won by the largest margin of victory in the league at 47.83 points.
- Despite being on the winning team, DeAngelo Williams scored 6.35 points against a projected 7.95 and has now underachieved in every game this season.
- Roger's Fine Team beat Stop the Haden at the top, with two of their starters outscoring the leading point-getter for Stop the Haden.
- With the big loss, Stop the Haden remains winless in blowout games this season, falling to 0-2.
- Roger's Fine Team won in a blowout. They are now 1-1 in blowouts matchups this season.
- With 44.37 points, Stop the Haden ranked ninth in the league in scoring this week.
- Although Roger's Fine Team won, they got little help from Larry Fitzgerald, who only put up 5.70 points of a projected 9.68.
- Roger's Fine Team exceeded their scoring expectations while Stop the Haden failed to meet their projection.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Roger's Fine Team
- Stop the Haden
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.