Powered by Automated Insights Monster Fox Beats My Vick in a Box and Stays Undefeated in the Series
- Monster Fox
- My Vick in a Box
Monster Fox remains unbeaten in two matchups against My Vick in a Box with a 72.88 - 55.68 win. Tom Brady put up 27.38 points and was a deciding factor. It was a much bigger output than his 18.25 points in the last matchup with My Vick in a Box. This is the closest win for Monster Fox in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated My Vick in a Box 72.85 - 41.95 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Monster Fox
- Tom Brady ranked second in the league in scoring with 27.38 points against a projected 19.19 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Was smart to sit the New England Patriots Defense this week, which had 10.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense, which was picked up by Monster Fox, scored 16.00 points against a projected 8.30, topping their projection by 92.8%.
- With 14.00 points, Rob Gronkowski ranked second in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
- Monster Fox won despite having only 3 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Vick in a Box
- Missed an opportunity by leaving Colin Kaepernick on the bench. He scored 25.20 points, the fourth-highest score in the league this week.
- My Vick in a Box left the 12.00 points scored by Jared Cook on the bench this week. He beat his projected point total by 168.5%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense was last in the league in scoring and scored below their projection for the fourth time this season with -3.00 points against a projected 10.24.
- Tony Gonzalez has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.15 points versus a projected 9.06.
- It was a beating at QB for My Vick in a Box, as they were outscored 27.38 - 1.98 by Monster Fox.
- If Monster Fox played My Vick in a Box every week, they would be 7-5 this season.
- Monster Fox would have beaten three other teams besides My Vick in a Box this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Vick in a Box, Monster Fox would be 4-6.
- Monster Fox would be 36-72 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Monster Fox, My Vick in a Box would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- Monster Fox would have lost to My Vick in a Box 58.35 - 50.12 had they played each other last week.
- My Vick in a Box would be 1-9 if they played the same schedule as Monster Fox.
- If they played every team every week, My Vick in a Box would be 35-73.
- Of the losses My Vick in a Box has had, five were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- Three of the starters for Monster Fox scored higher than the leading scorer for My Vick in a Box.
- My Vick in a Box underachieved for the eighth time this season, including the last five weeks in a row, scoring 55.68 points against a projected 82.33 this week.
- My Vick in a Box has lost four straight games, the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Monster Fox got a combined 18.10 points from their TEs, their highest combined scoring output from the TE position this season.
- Frank Gore did little to help Monster Fox, underperforming versus projections for the third straight game with 2.20 points against a projected 11.10.
- Although Monster Fox won, it was no thanks to Ben Tate, who scored 3.85 points and has now scored below his projection in three straight weeks.
- David Akers scored 3.00 points against a projected 7.11 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Monster Fox
- My Vick in a Box
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.