Powered by Automated Insights JP's Gun Slingers Clobbers Water Dogs, Rises to Fifth Place
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Water Dogs
JP's Gun Slingers clobbered Water Dogs 84.50 - 58.84, making it two blowouts in as many matchups. Knowshon Moreno did the most damage, garnering 18.00 points for JP's Gun Slingers. The last time these teams met, Peyton Manning led with 30.13. This is the closest win for JP's Gun Slingers in two head-to-head matchups. They defeated Water Dogs 95.03 - 59.33 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by JP's Gun Slingers
- The 15.85 points scored by Jason Witten was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- Knowshon Moreno had the second-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 18.00 points.
- With 17.50 points, Danny Woodhead ranked third in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- JP's Gun Slingers won despite having only 4 of their 8 starters exceed their projected points.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense overachieved by 37.9%, scoring 8.00 points against a projected 5.80.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Water Dogs
- Left Julian Edelman on the bench, where he exceeded his scoring projection by a league-leading 349.9%.
- JP's Gun Slingers had a better day at the QB position, topping Water Dogs 13.50 - 3.39.
- Of the 8 starters on Water Dogs, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Robert Griffin III could not reach his projected point total, scoring only 24.9% of his 13.62-point projection with 3.39 points.
- Both of the starting WRs scored below their projected points.
- JP's Gun Slingers would be 10-2 if they played Water Dogs every week.
- Besides Water Dogs, JP's Gun Slingers would have defeated seven other teams this week.
- JP's Gun Slingers would be 5-5 if they played the same schedule as Water Dogs.
- If JP's Gun Slingers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 75-33.
- Water Dogs would have lost to five other teams besides JP's Gun Slingers this week.
- Had they played each other last week, JP's Gun Slingers would have lost to Water Dogs 72.63 - 54.51.
- If they played the same schedule as JP's Gun Slingers, Water Dogs would be 2-8.
- Water Dogs would be 47-61 if they played every team every week.
- The 84.50 points by JP's Gun Slingers was their lowest winning score of the season.
- JP's Gun Slingers scored 84.50 points against a projected 84.72 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
- The 25.66-point win by JP's Gun Slingers beat the 6.00-point spread.
- JP's Gun Slingers snapped their three-game losing streak with the win.
- JP's Gun Slingers had two starters score more points than the highest-scoring starter for Water Dogs.
- Despite being on the winning team, Wes Welker scored 3.55 points against a projected 12.57 and has now underachieved in three straight games.
- Jordan Cameron scored 3.10 points against a projected 5.77 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- With the big win, JP's Gun Slingers improves to 4-1 in blowout games this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- JP's Gun Slingers
- Water Dogs
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.