Powered by Automated Insights Roger's A-Team Clips The Jeffersons for Third Consecutive Win
- Roger's A-Team
- The Jeffersons
Roger's A-Team edged The Jeffersons 79.39 - 75.74 for a second win in as many head-to-head matchups. This week, Matthew Stafford was the difference, getting 17.74 points. It was a downgrade, however, from the 25.00 points the Chicago Bears Defense got the last time these teams played. Roger's A-Team now has a 25.74-point average margin of victory over The Jeffersons. They won 92.20 - 44.37 in Week 3.
Smooth Moves by Roger's A-Team
- The New Orleans Saints Defense, which was picked up by Roger's A-Team, scored 11.00 points against a projected 7.65, topping their projection by 43.8%.
- Picked up Nick Novak, who beat his scoring projection by 47.5%, with 9.00 points against a projected 6.10.
- Larry Fitzgerald scored 17.05 points, the fourth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Matthew Stafford led the team in scoring for the fourth time this season with 17.74 points.
- With only 3 of their 8 starters beating their projected points, Roger's A-Team was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by The Jeffersons
- Had the foresight to snatch up Josh McCown, who scored 21.49 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring, but unfortunately left him on the bench.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had the lowest point total in the matchup with a season-low -2.00 points.
- The 11.59 points scored by Matt Ryan fell short of his 16.38-point projection, the fifth straight game where that has happened.
- The 2.80 points scored by Andre Johnson was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 21.9% of his 12.81 projected points this week.
- Only 4 of the 8 starters on The Jeffersons underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Roger's A-Team would be 5-7 if they played The Jeffersons every week.
- Besides The Jeffersons, Roger's A-Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Jeffersons, Roger's A-Team would be 6-4.
- If Roger's A-Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 55-53.
- The Jeffersons would have lost to three other teams besides Roger's A-Team this week.
- Roger's A-Team would have lost to The Jeffersons 120.08 - 90.74 had they played each other last week.
- The Jeffersons would be 4-6 if they played the same schedule as Roger's A-Team.
- The Jeffersons would be 53-55 if they played every team every week.
- Of the losses The Jeffersons has had, three were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
- With the win, Roger's A-Team has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- Roger's A-Team won by scoring 79.39 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- The margin of victory of 3.65 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- The Jeffersons saw their six-game win streak come to an end.
- Roger's A-Team improves to 1-1 in close games this season.
- With the loss, The Jeffersons falls to 1-2 in close games this season.
- The score put up by The Jeffersons was the largest among losing teams in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Roger's A-Team
- The Jeffersons
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.