Powered by Automated Insights Justin's Team Tops My Vick in a Box, Claims Fifth Place
- Justin's Team
- My Vick in a Box
Justin's Team stays unbeaten in two matchups against My Vick in a Box with an 80.01 - 58.35 win. This week, Vincent Jackson was the team leader, putting up 19.25 points. It was a little less than the 22.00 points the Seattle Seahawks Defense got the last time these teams played. To make matters worse, My Vick in a Box had a starter score zero points (Greg Zuerlein). This is the closest win for Justin's Team in two head-to-head matchups. They beat My Vick in a Box 88.41 - 57.89 in Week 2.
Smooth Moves by Justin's Team
- The 13.00 points by Dan Carpenter was the league-high for a K this week.
- Took Stephen Gostkowski out of the starting lineup, who scored 7.00 points on the bench, fewer than the starting K.
- Vincent Jackson ranked eighth in the league in scoring with 19.25 points.
- Nick Foles scored 16.31 points, the fifth-highest QB score in the league this week.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense overachieved by 67.2%, scoring 17.00 points against a projected 10.17.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by My Vick in a Box
- Picked up and started Case Keenum, who then scored below his 18.09-point projection with 7.90 points.
- With 4.25 points against a projected 7.79, Steven Jackson did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- My Vick in a Box got outscored 17.00 - 7.00 by Justin's Team at the DEF position.
- My Vick in a Box needed more points from the QB position, where Justin's Team beat them 16.31 - 7.90.
- Even though My Vick in a Box lost, only 4 of their 8 starters scored less than their projected points.
- Justin's Team would be 8-3 if they played My Vick in a Box every week.
- Besides My Vick in a Box, Justin's Team would have defeated six other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as My Vick in a Box, Justin's Team would be 7-2.
- Justin's Team would be 54-45 if they played every team every week.
- My Vick in a Box would have lost to four other teams besides Justin's Team this week.
- Justin's Team would have lost to My Vick in a Box 57.98 - 49.76 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Justin's Team, My Vick in a Box would be 2-7.
- If they played every team every week, My Vick in a Box would be 34-65.
- Luck has not been with My Vick in a Box, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Justin's Team put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- My Vick in a Box scored 58.35 points against a projected 62.86 and underachieved for the seventh time this season, including the last four weeks in a row.
- The loss is the third straight for My Vick in a Box and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Justin's Team won by 21.66 points, covering the 19.07-point spread.
- Fred Jackson scored 2.95 points against a projected 7.98 in the win, and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- In the loss, Calvin Johnson scored 23.95 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Justin's Team won despite failing to reach their projected point total, improving to 2-4 when doing so. My Vick in a Box also failed to reach their point expectation and falls to 1-6 in such games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Justin's Team
- My Vick in a Box
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.