Powered by Automated Insights The Jeffersons Pounds JP's Gun Slingers, Streak Now at Six
- The Jeffersons
- JP's Gun Slingers
The Jeffersons picked up their sixth consecutive win when they demolished JP's Gun Slingers 120.08 - 54.51, recording the fourth-highest score of the season. The streak, which has been a windfall for The Jeffersons, has allowed them to move up from 10th place in Week 6 to second place now. JP's Gun Slingers goes to 5-6 and falls to seventh place. The Jeffersons has not had a loss since Week 5 and goes to 7-4.
Smooth Moves by The Jeffersons
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 27.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the second-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Marshawn Lynch had 22.15 points, the highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season.
- Antonio Brown scored the fourth-most points in the league and beat his projected point total by 107.3%, the ninth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 10.80 points scored by Andre Johnson was the 10th-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- Eddie Lacy scored 9.40 points, which ranked 10th out of all the RBs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by JP's Gun Slingers
- Made a mistake in not starting Michael Floyd, who ranked 10th in the league in scoring and topped his scoring projection by 137.6%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- JP's Gun Slingers had 7 starters fail to reach their projections.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense has scored below their projection in three straight games after scoring 6.00 points against a projected 8.91 this week.
- Jordan Cameron has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 4.45 points versus a projected 6.33.
- The RBs on JP's Gun Slingers let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on The Jeffersons 31.55 - 10.25.
- If The Jeffersons played JP's Gun Slingers every week, they would be 4-7 this season.
- The Jeffersons would have beaten every other team in the league this week.
- The Jeffersons would have defeated JP's Gun Slingers 80.80 - 75.75 had they played each other last week.
- The Jeffersons would be 1-8 if they played the same schedule as JP's Gun Slingers.
- The Jeffersons would be 48-51 if they played every team every week.
- Besides The Jeffersons, JP's Gun Slingers would have been defeated by seven other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as The Jeffersons, JP's Gun Slingers would be 8-1.
- JP's Gun Slingers would be 67-32 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the six losses for JP's Gun Slingers this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
- The margin of victory of 65.57 points set the record as the biggest in the league this season.
- The top players for The Jeffersons were elite in the matchup, as four of their starters outperformed the leading scorer for JP's Gun Slingers.
- The loss is the third straight for JP's Gun Slingers and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- The Jeffersons scored 120.08 points, the highest in the league this week and fourth-highest in the league this season.
- The Jeffersons has won six straight games, the longest current winning streak in the league.
- JP's Gun Slingers lost by the biggest margin of the week for the second time this season.
- It was a season-low point total for JP's Gun Slingers.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- The Jeffersons
- JP's Gun Slingers
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.