Powered by Automated Insights Kevin's Squad Rallies to Inch by What?, Moves Up to Second Place
- Kevin's Squad
Kevin's Squad (7-4, 1,267.06 points) snuck past What? (6-5, 1,112.98 points) 104.48 - 104.10, led by Marshawn Lynch with 24.30 points and Andrew Luck who scored 18.38. Kevin's Squad scored first and went into Sunday in front 18.38 - 0. That advantage disappeared by the end of the early Sunday games and they trailed by 25.82. Thanks to 10.30 points from Julius Thomas, Sunday night ended with Kevin's Squad on top, where they remained.
Smooth Moves by Kevin's Squad
- Marshawn Lynch ranked sixth in the league in scoring with 24.30 points against a projected 14.72 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- With 12.10 points, Larry Fitzgerald ranked sixth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Julius Thomas had the fifth-highest TE score in the league this week with 10.30 points.
- 5 of 9 players in the starting lineup for Kevin's Squad topped their projected points.
- With 9.00 points versus a projected 7.42, Mason Crosby exceeded his scoring projection by 21.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by What?
- With 3.70 points against a projected 10.42, Danny Woodhead was last on the team in scoring and has now scored below his projection in three straight games.
- Mike Wallace has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 3.90 points against a projected 8.94 this week.
- Kevin's Squad saw their RBs beat those on What? 31.50 - 12.30.
- What? could have used more points from the TE position, where Kevin's Squad beat them 10.30 - 4.10.
- Of the 9 starters on What?, 6 underperformed versus their projections.
- Kevin's Squad would be 8-3 if they played What? every week.
- Besides What?, Kevin's Squad would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Kevin's Squad would have defeated What? 91.12 - 82.98 had they played each other last week.
- Kevin's Squad would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as What?.
- If Kevin's Squad had played every team in the league each week, they would be 56-21.
- What? would have lost to three other teams besides Kevin's Squad this week.
- What? would be 5-4 if they played the same schedule as Kevin's Squad.
- What? would be 39-38 if they played every team every week.
- The margin of victory of 0.38 points was the smallest in the league this season.
- In the loss, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 27.00 points.
- Although What? lost, they did put up the eighth-highest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- What? has the longest current losing streak in the league, having lost three straight games.
- Jamaal Charles had a season-low 7.20 points against a projected 17.44 in the win and has now scored below his projection in four straight games.
- What? falls to 2-1 in close games this season.
- Kevin's Squad is now 2-2 in games that are close, including wins in their last two such contests.
- In the loss, Vincent Jackson ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 22.50 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Kevin's Squad
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.