Powered by Automated Insights Bryce's Team Gets Win Against MinistersO'DaMidwest, Moves Up to Fifth Place
- Bryce's Team
Bryce's Team notched the highest point total in the league this week and beat MinistersO'DaMidwest 121.92 - 100.48. MinistersO'DaMidwest is having trouble getting started, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. Drew Brees, with 32.78 points, racked up the highest score for the week. On top of the loss, MinistersO'DaMidwest got zero points from Steven Jackson. Bryce's Team (1-2, 318.68 points) climbs into fifth place and MinistersO'DaMidwest (0-3, 294.04 points) drops to ninth place.
Smooth Moves by Bryce's Team
- Cam Newton had 30.42 points, the second-highest QB score of the week and the seventh-highest QB score in the league this season.
- Jamaal Charles had the second-highest RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 23.20 points.
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 18.00 points, the fourth-highest DEF score of the week and the fifth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Bryce's Team had most of their starters beat their scoring projection (5 out of 9).
- With 10.00 points versus a projected 8.32, Blair Walsh exceeded his scoring projection by 20.2%.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by MinistersO'DaMidwest
- Left Ahmad Bradshaw on the bench, where he scored 17.10 points to beat his scoring projection by 226.7%, the sixth-highest percentage in the league.
- Martellus Bennett was last in the matchup in scoring with 1.00 point.
- Bryce's Team saw their RBs beat those on MinistersO'DaMidwest 33.50 - 5.20.
- In the midst of a season-low in scoring, Arian Foster also did not meet his projected points (5.20 points scored versus 14.04 projected) for the second time this season.
- With a season-low 4.00 points versus a projected 9.15, Steve Smith failed to meet his projection for the second time this season.
- If Bryce's Team played MinistersO'DaMidwest every week, they would be 2-1 this season.
- Bryce's Team would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Bryce's Team would be 1-1 if they played the same schedule as MinistersO'DaMidwest.
- If Bryce's Team had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-10.
- In addition to Bryce's Team, MinistersO'DaMidwest would have lost to just two other teams this week.
- Bryce's Team would have lost to MinistersO'DaMidwest 109.18 - 99.16 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bryce's Team, MinistersO'DaMidwest would be 0-2.
- If they played every team every week, MinistersO'DaMidwest would be 13-14.
- The 121.92 points scored by Bryce's Team was the highest in the league this week and the sixth-highest in the league this season.
- Bryce's Team has topped their projected point total in every week this season.
- In the loss, MinistersO'DaMidwest had the second-highest losing score in the league this season with 100.48 points.
- Bryce's Team got a combined 33.50 points from their RBs, the highest combined scoring output from the RB position for any team this week.
- In the loss, Drew Brees scored 32.78 points to lead the league, the highest score of any player on MinistersO'DaMidwest this season.
- The margin of victory was the second-largest in the league this week.
- The Chicago Bears Defense performed well in the loss, ranking sixth in the league in scoring with a season-high 25.00 points.
- MinistersO'DaMidwest could not close out the win even with the help of Eric Decker, who scored 19.30 points, the fourth-highest score among all WRs in the league for the week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Bryce's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.