Powered by Automated Insights Buttfuckers Throat-Punches Logan's Best Team, Streak Climbs to Three
- Logan's Best Team
Buttfuckers picked up their third consecutive win when they annihilated Logan's Best Team 130.78 - 66.48, recording the highest score this week. They've climbed from fifth place to take over first since the beginning of the streak in Week 4. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the highest overall point total in the league, averaging 118.87 points per matchup. To make matters worse, Logan's Best Team got zero points from Steven Jackson. Logan's Best Team goes to 0-6 and stays put in eighth place. Buttfuckers has now defeated Jordan Frieden (148.24 - 125.78) and Austin's Team (98.96 - 87.22).
Smooth Moves by Buttfuckers
- Marshawn Lynch had the best RB score of the week and the third-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.50 points.
- Brandon Marshall ranked 10th in the league in scoring with 20.70 points, his highest output of the season.
- Was smart to sit the Carolina Panthers Defense this week, which had 11.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- With 20.28 points, Joe Flacco had the third-highest score of any QB in the league this week.
- Kyle Rudolph scored 15.70 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Logan's Best Team
- Left Reggie Bush on the bench, where he led the team in scoring with 19.50 points.
- The RBs on Logan's Best Team let them down, getting outgunned by the RBs on Buttfuckers 37.60 - 5.30.
- It was not a good week for Logan's Best Team at TE, where they were beaten 15.70 - 7.50.
- The 1.20 points scored by Torrey Smith was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 10.4% of his 11.55 projected points this week.
- It was a season-low scoring total for Trent Richardson, who had 5.30 points. He had a projected total of 14.53 points and this week was the third straight game of underperformance versus his projection.
- Buttfuckers would be 6-0 if they played Logan's Best Team every week.
- Buttfuckers would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Buttfuckers would have defeated Logan's Best Team 98.96 - 75.12.
- If they played the same schedule as Logan's Best Team, Buttfuckers would be 4-1.
- If Buttfuckers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 32-10.
- Logan's Best Team would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Buttfuckers, Logan's Best Team would be 0-5.
- Logan's Best Team would be 7-35 if they played every team every week.
- Buttfuckers had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Logan's Best Team.
- This matchup featured both the highest-scoring team and the lowest-scoring team in the league this week.
- The 64.30-point margin of victory was the largest in the league this week and third-biggest in the league this season.
- With the win, Buttfuckers has a three-game win streak, currently the longest in the league.
- It was the second time this season that Logan's Best Team has had the lowest score in the league.
- Logan's Best Team got a combined 5.30 points from their RBs, their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- Buttfuckers got a combined 37.60 points from their RBs, their highest combined scoring output from the RB position this season.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.26 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Logan's Best Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.