Powered by Automated Insights Jordan Frieden Beats Bryan's Bold Team, Climbs to Second Place
- Jordan Frieden
- Bryan's Bold Team
Jordan Frieden beat Bryan's Bold Team 95.72 - 78.30, led by the St. Louis Rams Defense, who registered the third-highest player score of the week with 29.00 points. Jordan Frieden played better than expected and scored 13.4% more points than projected (84.44). Bryan's Bold Team scored only 83.8% of a projected 93.44 points. Bryan's Bold Team, coming off a 115.56 - 101.54 win against Logan Willits's Team, saw their scoring shrink this week. The margin could have been bigger, Jordan Frieden had two starters score zero points. Jordan Frieden (4-2, 612.02 points) climbs into second place and Bryan's Bold Team (3-3, 556.70 points) sinks into seventh place.
Smooth Moves by Jordan Frieden
- The St. Louis Rams Defense had the highest score of any DEF in the league this season with 29.00 points.
- The 25.52 points scored by Matthew Stafford ranked sixth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Jordy Nelson had the fifth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 17.30 points.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, Jordan Frieden was still able to win.
- Jordan Frieden won despite having only 3 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bryan's Bold Team
- Acquired and benched Justin Blackmon, who scored 19.00 points and beat his projected point total by 107.2%, the 10th-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up Eddie Lacy but left him on the bench, where he scored 12.50 points against a projected 8.86.
- Doug Martin has scored below his projection in five straight games after scoring 9.10 points against a projected 15.15 this week.
- Bryan's Bold Team got beat 29.00 - 7.00 by Jordan Frieden at the DEF position.
- Peyton Manning had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 14.10 points and recorded only 60.5% of his 23.30-point projection.
- If Jordan Frieden played Bryan's Bold Team every week, they would be 4-2 this season.
- Besides Bryan's Bold Team, Jordan Frieden would have defeated four other teams this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Bryan's Bold Team, Jordan Frieden would be 3-2.
- If Jordan Frieden had played every team in the league each week, they would be 26-16.
- Besides Jordan Frieden, Bryan's Bold Team would have been defeated by four other teams this week.
- Jordan Frieden would have lost to Bryan's Bold Team 115.56 - 69.88 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Jordan Frieden, Bryan's Bold Team would be 3-2.
- Bryan's Bold Team would be 19-23 if they played every team every week.
- Three of the starters for Jordan Frieden scored higher than the leading scorer for Bryan's Bold Team.
- Bryan's Bold Team scored 78.30 points and lost. It is their highest losing score of the season.
- Jordan Frieden overachieved and improves to 3-1 when doing so, while Bryan's Bold Team fell short of their projection. They are now 1-3 when scoring less than expected.
- Bryan's Bold Team ranked sixth in the league in scoring this week.
- A.J. Green did his best in the loss, ranking sixth among all WRs in the league with 16.30 points.
- Julius Thomas put up the third-best TE score in the league with 8.20 points this week.
- While it was a loss for Bryan's Bold Team, it was a good week for Phil Dawson, who had season-bests in both points scored (13.00 points) and in beating his scoring projection by 61.4%.
- Anquan Boldin was on the winning team, but only scored 2.80 points against his projected 8.93.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Jordan Frieden
- Bryan's Bold Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.