Powered by Automated Insights Medulla Amendola Gets Win over Logan's Best Team, Extends Their Losing Streak
- Medulla Amendola
- Logan's Best Team
Medulla Amendola got 26.00 points from T.Y. Hilton, a distinct upgrade on his 7.88 projected, and beat Logan's Best Team 86.46 - 75.12. Logan's Best Team is headed for a lost season, and doesn't have a win to speak of yet. The San Francisco 49ers Defense led Logan's Best Team with 22.00 points while Justin Tucker brought in 18.00. Each team left something on the table as Medulla Amendola had one starter turn in zero points and Logan's Best Team had two. Medulla Amendola (3-2, 496.22 points) falls to fifth place and Logan's Best Team (0-5, 421.36 points) is still looking up at everyone from last place.
Smooth Moves by Medulla Amendola
- With 26.00 points, T.Y. Hilton had the second-highest WR score of the week and the seventh-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Medulla Amendola won despite having only 2 of their 9 starters exceed their projected points.
- C.J. Spiller had 12.60 points, the seventh-highest score among RBs in the league this week.
- Medulla Amendola won even with Blair Walsh in the starting lineup, who didn't score any points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Logan's Best Team
- Did not start Reggie Bush, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 6.90 points against a projected 13.62.
- Should have started Michael Vick, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting QB with 12.10 against a projected 20.33.
- Colin Kaepernick has scored below his projection in four straight games after scoring 9.92 points against a projected 17.62 this week.
- Logan's Best Team tried to fight through 2 of their 9 starters getting zeros, but could not overcome it.
- The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from Medulla Amendola and were outscored 45.20 - 16.40.
- Medulla Amendola would be 4-1 if they played Logan's Best Team every week.
- Besides Logan's Best Team, Medulla Amendola would have beaten only one other team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Medulla Amendola would have defeated Logan's Best Team 97.68 - 93.18.
- Medulla Amendola would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Logan's Best Team.
- If Medulla Amendola had played every team in the league each week, they would be 15-20.
- Logan's Best Team would have lost to five other teams besides Medulla Amendola this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Medulla Amendola, Logan's Best Team would be 2-2.
- If they played every team every week, Logan's Best Team would be 7-28.
- Medulla Amendola won by scoring 86.46 points, their lowest winning score of the season.
- In the loss, Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- The margin of victory of 11.34 points was the smallest in the league this week.
- With a combined 45.20 points from their WRs, Medulla Amendola got their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
- The RBs on Logan's Best Team collectively had their worst week of the season with only 5.60 points.
- Medulla Amendola underachieved in the win, recording 97.0% of their projected 89.12, while Logan's Best Team performed better than expected, beating their 74.51-point projection by 0.8%.
- In the loss, the San Francisco 49ers Defense scored 22.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- Logan's Best Team is in last place in the standings, the third week that they have found themselves there this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Medulla Amendola
- Logan's Best Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.