Powered by Automated Insights Buttfuckers Finishes Strong Against Austin's Team, Takes Top Spot in League
- Austin's Team
Buttfuckers (3-2, 582.46 points) jumps into first place in the league after beating Austin's Team (fourth place, 3-2, 515.38 points) 98.96 - 87.42. Down by 7.02 points on Monday night, Buttfuckers picked up 28.46 to secure the win. They were led by Matt Ryan who got 18.76 points. These two teams are tied for first place with 3-2 records, but Buttfuckers has a clear lead in points, 582.46 - 515.38. While each team failed to meet expectations, Buttfuckers scored 91.1% of a projected 108.66 points to get the win. Adding insult to injury, Austin's Team got zero points from Fred Davis.
Smooth Moves by Buttfuckers
- Benched the Chicago Bears Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with 2.00 points.
- Dan Bailey, who was picked up by Buttfuckers, scored 12.00 points against a projected 8.58, topping his projection by 39.9%.
- With 14.10 points, Frank Gore ranked fourth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- The 9.70 points scored by Tony Gonzalez was the fifth-highest point total among TEs in the league this week.
- With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, Buttfuckers was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Austin's Team
- Should have started Owen Daniels, who underachieved, but still had more points than the starting TE with 6.00 against a projected 6.51.
- With 1.50 points, Marques Colston was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 14.7% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
- Josh Brown has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 3.00 points versus a projected 7.59.
- Austin's Team fell short at the K position, getting outscored 12.00 - 3.00 by Buttfuckers.
- Julio Jones did not meet his 11.23-point projection this week, the third time that's happened this season. His 9.90 points were also a season-low.
- Buttfuckers would be 4-1 if they played Austin's Team every week.
- Buttfuckers would have beaten three other teams besides Austin's Team this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Buttfuckers would have defeated Austin's Team 148.24 - 116.22.
- If they played the same schedule as Austin's Team, Buttfuckers would be 3-1.
- If Buttfuckers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-10.
- Besides Buttfuckers, Austin's Team would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Austin's Team would be 1-3 if they played the same schedule as Buttfuckers.
- If they played every team every week, Austin's Team would be 18-17.
- It was a tough loss for Austin's Team, which put up the 10th-biggest score for a losing team in the league this season.
- Buttfuckers put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
- Buttfuckers won by 11.54 points, covering the 10.90-point spread.
- The loss snapped a three-game win streak by Austin's Team.
- With 87.42 points, Austin's Team had their lowest output of the season.
- Buttfuckers improves to 1-2 in comeback games this season.
- Austin's Team falls to 1-1 in comeback games this season.
- Buttfuckers is in first place in the league for the first week this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Austin's Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.