Powered by Automated Insights Chiefs Planet Hangs a Huge Upset on Jordan Frieden, Ousts Them from First Place
- Chiefs Planet
- Jordan Frieden
Chiefs Planet registered the second-highest point total in the league this week on the way to their third win in a row when they eviscerated Jordan Frieden 112.10 - 69.88. The streak, which has been a windfall for Chiefs Planet, has allowed them to move up from eighth place in Week 3 to second place now. They're doing it by scoring a lot of points and they own the second-highest overall point total in the league, averaging 103.38 points per matchup. With Lance Moore delivering zero points for Chiefs Planet, the margin wasn't as big as it could have been. Jordan Frieden slides to third place with a 3-2 record. Chiefs Planet has now beaten Logan Willits's Team (138.92 - 72.20) and Bryan's Bold Team (76.20 - 72.98).
Smooth Moves by Chiefs Planet
- With 24.10 points, Dez Bryant had the third-highest WR score of the week and the 10th-highest WR score in the league this season.
- The 23.60 points scored by Russell Wilson ranked eighth in the league in scoring. It was also his highest output of the season.
- Benched Cam Newton, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 9.82 points.
- Jason Witten scored 18.10 points to rank second among TEs in the league this week.
- LeSean McCoy had the third-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 15.20 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Jordan Frieden
- Made a mistake in not starting the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which ranked seventh in the league in scoring and topped their scoring projection by 221.5%, the fourth-highest percentage in the league.
- Picked up and started Bilal Powell, who then scored below his 9.95-point projection with 4.70 points.
- Jordan Frieden had 8 of their 9 starters score less than their projected points.
- Anquan Boldin was last in the matchup in scoring with 2.10 points against a projected 8.60 and underachieved for the third time this season.
- It was a bad week at RB for Jordan Frieden, who was outscored at the position 23.80 - 8.80 by Chiefs Planet.
- If Chiefs Planet played Jordan Frieden every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Besides Jordan Frieden, Chiefs Planet would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Chiefs Planet would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Jordan Frieden.
- If Chiefs Planet had played every team in the league each week, they would be 17-18.
- Jordan Frieden would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Chiefs Planet would have lost to Jordan Frieden 125.78 - 76.20.
- Jordan Frieden would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Chiefs Planet.
- If they played every team every week, Jordan Frieden would be 21-14.
- Chiefs Planet had four starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Jordan Frieden.
- The margin of victory was the third-largest in the league this season.
- Jordan Frieden was last in the league in scoring and had their lowest score of the season with 69.88 points.
- Chiefs Planet is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning three straight games.
- Jordan Frieden got their lowest combined scoring output from the RB position this season with only 8.80 points this week.
- Chiefs Planet is now 2-1 in upset games this season, including wins in their last two such contests.
- The margin of victory of 42.22 points was the worst loss of the season for Jordan Frieden.
- The 112.10 points scored by Chiefs Planet ranked second in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Chiefs Planet
- Jordan Frieden
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.