Powered by Automated Insights Chiefs Planet Gets Win Against Bryan's Bold Team, Undefeated in the Series
- Chiefs Planet
- Bryan's Bold Team
Chiefs Planet remains unbeaten in two matchups against Bryan's Bold Team with a 107.80 - 78.82 win. Bryan's Bold Team is still a tough matchup for Chiefs Planet, who has a 16.10-point average margin of victory against them. It's thinner than their 35.28-point average margin of victory on the season (second in the league). This week, LeSean McCoy did the most damage, garnering 27.00 points. It was even higher than the 20.10 points Dez Bryant got the last time these teams played. On top of the loss, Bryan's Bold Team had a starter score zero points (Doug Martin). Chiefs Planet is averaging 92.00 points against Bryan's Bold Team and beat them 76.20 - 72.98 in Week 4.
Smooth Moves by Chiefs Planet
- LeSean McCoy had the best RB score of the week and the sixth-highest RB score in the league this season with 27.00 points.
- With 25.90 points, Antonio Brown got the sixth-largest point total in the league and beat his projected points by 120.7%, which was the fifth-biggest percentage in the league.
- Dwayne Bowe scored 11.70 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The Pittsburgh Steelers Defense scored 8.00 points and beat their scoring projection by 356.1%, which led the league.
- 5 of the 9 starters on Chiefs Planet exceeded their projected points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Bryan's Bold Team
- Did not start Eddie Lacy, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 10.80 points against a projected 11.45.
- With 0.70 points, A.J. Green was last on the team in scoring and got only 5.9% of his 11.94 projected points, the lowest percentage in the league.
- Eric Decker has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 7.10 points against a projected 10.06 this week.
- Chiefs Planet saw their RBs beat those on Bryan's Bold Team 29.50 - 8.80.
- Only 4 of the 8 starters on Bryan's Bold Team underachieved this week, but they still lost.
- Chiefs Planet would be 7-4 if they played Bryan's Bold Team every week.
- Besides Bryan's Bold Team, Chiefs Planet would have defeated five other teams this week.
- Chiefs Planet would be 4-5 if they played the same schedule as Bryan's Bold Team.
- Chiefs Planet would be 40-37 if they played every team every week.
- Bryan's Bold Team would have lost to five other teams besides Chiefs Planet this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Chiefs Planet would have lost to Bryan's Bold Team 108.60 - 80.08.
- If they played the same schedule as Chiefs Planet, Bryan's Bold Team would be 5-4.
- If they played every team every week, Bryan's Bold Team would be 35-42.
- Luck has not been with Bryan's Bold Team, as four of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Chiefs Planet had the week's largest margin of victory (28.98 points) for the third time this season.
- This was the second time this season that Bryan's Bold Team lost by the biggest margin of the week.
- With the win, Chiefs Planet snapped their five-game losing streak.
- The 7.80 total points by the WRs on Bryan's Bold Team was their lowest WR output this season.
- Martellus Bennett did little to help Chiefs Planet, underperforming versus projections for the sixth straight game with 4.80 points against a projected 6.46.
- The drafted players on Chiefs Planet put up 97.7% of the team's points this week.
- In the loss, the Cincinnati Bengals Defense scored 27.00 points, the third-highest DEF score in the league this season.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Chiefs Planet
- Bryan's Bold Team
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.