Powered by Automated Insights RG3PenisWine Gets By Beginners Luck who Loses Third Straight
- Beginners Luck
RG3PenisWine got 28.45 points from Russell Wilson and 22.00 from the Kansas City Chiefs Defense, sneaking by Beginners Luck, 112.65 - 110.30. Beginners Luck has had some misfortune after losing their third in a row. Ben Roethlisberger led Beginners Luck with 37.90 points while C.J. Spiller racked up 15.50. The result might have been even worse, RG3PenisWine had two starters score zero points. RG3PenisWine (7-2, 1,039.70 points) remains in second place while Beginners Luck (3-6, 986.60 points) stays in seventh place.
Smooth Moves by RG3PenisWine
- With 22.00 points, the Kansas City Chiefs Defense was the highest-scoring DEF of the week.
- Russell Wilson put up 28.45 points, which was the ninth-highest score in the league this week.
- DeSean Jackson ranked third in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 21.00 points.
- Le'Veon Bell scored 13.90 points against a projected 9.76 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- Even with two starters scoring zero points, RG3PenisWine was still able to win.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beginners Luck
- The 0.40 points scored by Jordan Cameron was the lowest total in the matchup and 5.8% of his projected point total of 6.95, which was his lowest percentage of the season.
- At the DEF position, Beginners Luck got outscored 22.00 - 10.00 by RG3PenisWine.
- Beginners Luck had only 4 of their 10 starters underperform versus their projections, but they still lost.
- The 2.90 points scored by Golden Tate was just 30.9% of his 9.38-point projection.
- RG3PenisWine would be 6-3 if they played Beginners Luck every week.
- RG3PenisWine would have beaten five other teams besides Beginners Luck this week.
- RG3PenisWine would be 6-2 if they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck.
- If RG3PenisWine had played every team in the league each week, they would be 49-32.
- Beginners Luck would have lost to four other teams besides RG3PenisWine this week.
- Had they played each other last week, RG3PenisWine would have lost to Beginners Luck 117.50 - 79.00.
- Beginners Luck would be 3-5 if they played the same schedule as RG3PenisWine.
- If they played every team every week, Beginners Luck would be 35-46.
- The loss is the third straight for Beginners Luck and extends the longest current losing streak in the league.
- Jamaal Charles scored a season-low 9.60 points and underachieved for the third straight week.
- The 2.35-point margin of victory was the smallest in the league this week.
- In games that are close, RG3PenisWine is now 3-1, including wins in their last three such matchups.
- Both teams topped their projections, but Beginners Luck performed better versus expectations than RG3PenisWine and still lost.
- Beginners Luck falls to 1-2 in close games this season.
- Ben Roethlisberger performed well in the loss, ranking fourth in the league in scoring with 37.90 points.
- Antonio Brown was on the losing team, but still had the ninth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 13.10 points.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.