Powered by Automated Insights Just Ruxin Gets Victory over Beginners Luck, Moves Into First
- Just Ruxin
- Beginners Luck
Just Ruxin (6-2, 1,031.15 points) secures first place after beating Beginners Luck (seventh place, 3-5, 876.30 points) 130.60 - 117.50. They also registered the highest point total in the league this week. Just Ruxin is now coming out on top with regularity after winning their fourth straight. Beginners Luck put in a solid effort with an increase in point total compared to last week's 94.60 - 88.95 loss against I just Rasharded.
Smooth Moves by Just Ruxin
- The Cincinnati Bengals Defense had 24.00 points, the highest DEF score of the week and the fourth-highest score among DEF in the league this season.
- Peyton Manning ranked seventh in the league in scoring with 33.40 points.
- With 15.30 points, Alfred Morris ranked sixth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Demaryius Thomas scored 13.50 points, the 10th-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Zac Stacy had the ninth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 12.90 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beginners Luck
- Did not start Golden Tate, who scored 21.30 points, surpassing his projected points by 173.4%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Beginners Luck picked up Garrett Hartley, who then fell short of his 7.88-point projection by scoring 5.00 points.
- With 8.40 points against a projected 11.91, Antonio Brown did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Beginners Luck was not able to win even though only 4 of their 10 starters fell short of their projected point total.
- The 3.30 points scored by BenJarvus Green-Ellis was just 47.7% of his 6.92-point projection.
- If Just Ruxin played Beginners Luck every week, they would be 6-2 this season.
- Just Ruxin would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- Just Ruxin would have defeated Beginners Luck 132.20 - 88.95 had they played each other last week.
- If they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck, Just Ruxin would be 5-2.
- If Just Ruxin had played every team in the league each week, they would be 48-24.
- Besides Just Ruxin, Beginners Luck would have been defeated by three other teams this week.
- Beginners Luck would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as Just Ruxin.
- Beginners Luck would be 31-41 if they played every team every week.
- Luck has not been with Beginners Luck, as three of their five losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
- Colin Kaepernick beat his projection for the third straight week. His 31.60 points ranked eighth in the league this week.
- The 130.60 points by Just Ruxin led the league. It is the second time they have led the league in scoring this season.
- Just Ruxin is on the longest active win streak in the league, winning four straight games.
- In the loss, Beginners Luck had the 10th-highest losing score in the league this season with 117.50 points.
- Just Ruxin was able to cover the 10.90-point spread in the win.
- Just Ruxin is leveraging their draft well. This week they got 76.1% of their points from players they drafted.
- Just Ruxin beat their projected points and now have a 4-1 record when beating their projection, while Beginners Luck falls to 3-3 when exceeding their expected point total.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Just Ruxin
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.