Powered by Automated Insights Beginners Luck Stuns U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!, Climbs to Eighth Place
- Beginners Luck
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
Beginners Luck overcame a 17.35-point projected spread to beat U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!, 117.80 - 88.30 for the upset. They got a team-leading 29.50 points from Sam Bradford and 18.00 from Justin Tucker. With this win, Beginners Luck scored 15.5% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running. U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! suffered a drop in scoring from last week's 135.55 - 132.00 win against Kevin. Adding insult to injury, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! had a starter score zero points (Kenny Stills). Beginners Luck (2-3, 560.90 points) inches up to eighth place while U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! (3-2, 557.10 points) drops to fifth place.
Smooth Moves by Beginners Luck
- Justin Tucker had the highest score of any K in the league this season with 18.00 points.
- Grabbed Sam Bradford, who scored 29.50 points to lead the matchup.
- Put WR Dwayne Bowe on the bench, where he scored 3.50 points, fewer than any WR in the starting lineup.
- Benched Colin Kaepernick, who had the lowest QB score on the team with 13.05 points.
- With 12.70 points, BenJarvus Green-Ellis had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by 127.2%, which led the matchup.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
- With 6.10 points against a projected 12.16, A.J. Green did not meet his projection for the fourth straight game.
- Beginners Luck won the K position battle, beating U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! 18.00 - 4.00.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! got outscored 12.00 - 2.00 by Beginners Luck at the DEF position.
- The Chicago Bears Defense had two season-lows this week. They scored a season-low 2.00 points and recorded only 18.7% of their 10.72-point projection.
- The 1.50 points scored by Marques Colston was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 14.7% of his 10.19 projected points this week.
- If Beginners Luck played U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! every week, they would be 2-3 this season.
- Beginners Luck would have beaten six other teams besides U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! this week.
- Beginners Luck would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!.
- Beginners Luck would be 19-26 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Beginners Luck, U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would have been defeated by six other teams this week.
- Beginners Luck would have lost to U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! 135.55 - 100.25 had they played each other last week.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would be 3-1 if they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! would be 24-21 if they played every team every week.
- Both of the wins this season for Beginners Luck have been upset victories.
- Beginners Luck bested their projected points again, the fourth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! got their lowest combined scoring output from the WR position this season with only 19.70 points this week.
- The 29.50-point margin of victory by Beginners Luck was the second-biggest win in the league this week.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! ranked eighth in the league in scoring this week.
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! lost, but Drew Brees played well, scoring 26.40 points to rank seventh in the league in scoring.
- Jason Witten performed well in the loss by having the second-highest score of any TE in the league this week with 18.10 points.
- Chris Johnson was a bright spot for U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!! in the loss with 14.00 points, the ninth-highest RB score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Beginners Luck
- U Nizzo WHO DAT!!!!
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.