Powered by Automated Insights RG3PenisWine Wins Comeback Nailbiter over Mr. Hudabega, Streak Now at Three
- Mr. Hudabega
RG3PenisWine earned their third straight win when they slipped by Mr. Hudabega 105.25 - 101.60 in a Sunday night comeback. They were led by DeSean Jackson who had 19.20 points and Jamaal Charles who had 18.50. Mr. Hudabega goes to 2-3 and slides to seventh place. RG3PenisWine is in second place, having now blown through Eagle Eye (81.05 - 77.25) and Just Ruxin (146.85 - 118.55).
Smooth Moves by RG3PenisWine
- DeSean Jackson scored 19.20 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- With 18.50 points, Jamaal Charles ranked fifth in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- Vernon Davis scored 14.80 points to rank third among TEs in the league this week.
- The Kansas City Chiefs Defense scored 16.00 points to beat their projected point total by 138.8%, which led the matchup.
- RG3PenisWine won despite having only 4 of their 10 starters exceed their scoring projection.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Mr. Hudabega
- Reggie Bush scored a season-low 6.90 points, 50.6% of his projected 13.63, which is his lowest percentage of the year.
- With 19.00 points, Matthew Stafford had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 74.3% of his 25.57 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- Ryan Broyles scored the fewest points on the team and scored below his projection for the second time this season with 2.70 points against a projected 7.54.
- It was a season-low 8.20 points for Jordy Nelson this week. It was also a season-low for his performance versus projections, reaching only 72.2% of a projected point total of 11.36.
- Of the 10 starters on Mr. Hudabega, 7 underperformed versus their projections.
- RG3PenisWine would be 3-2 if they played Mr. Hudabega every week.
- Besides Mr. Hudabega, RG3PenisWine would have defeated three other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, RG3PenisWine would have defeated Mr. Hudabega 146.85 - 124.80.
- RG3PenisWine would be 2-2 if they played the same schedule as Mr. Hudabega.
- If RG3PenisWine had played every team in the league each week, they would be 27-18.
- Mr. Hudabega would have lost to five other teams besides RG3PenisWine this week.
- Mr. Hudabega would be 4-0 if they played the same schedule as RG3PenisWine.
- Mr. Hudabega would be 20-25 if they played every team every week.
- RG3PenisWine was able to win with little help from Michael Vick, who had a season-low 13.15 points and is on a three-week underperforming streak.
- David Wilson scored 7.60 points against a projected 10.19 in the win and has now scored below his projection in every game this season.
- The margin of victory for the matchup ended up being the smallest in the league this week at 3.65 points.
- Mr. Hudabega falls to 1-1 in close games this season.
- The win was the third in a row for RG3PenisWine.
- Mr. Hudabega got 15.10 points from their WRs, the lowest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this week.
- In games that are close, RG3PenisWine is now 2-1, including wins in their last two such matchups.
- The 105.25 points scored by RG3PenisWine was the lowest winning score in the league this week.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Mr. Hudabega
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.