Powered by Automated Insights Beginners Luck Puts a Surprise Beatdown on Kevin
- Beginners Luck
Beginners Luck (eighth place, 1-2, 342.85 points) knocks Kevin (2-1, 355.05 points) out of first place after whipping them 142.70 - 82.60. Overcoming a 19.06-point spread, they also came away with the second-highest point total this season. It was a legendary beating, and the 60.10-point margin of victory was the second-highest recorded in the league this season. Kevin was done in by a substantial drop in scoring from last week's 138.60 - 124.70 win against Mr. Hudabega.
Smooth Moves by Beginners Luck
- With 24.60 points, Jordan Cameron had the second-highest TE score of the week and the second-best TE score in the league this season.
- The 14.00 points scored by Justin Tucker was the second-highest K score of the week and is the second-highest K score in the league this season.
- The 31.60 points scored by Antonio Brown ranked fourth in the league in scoring this week and second for any player on Beginners Luck this season.
- Ahmad Bradshaw had the fifth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 17.10 points.
- Wes Welker ranked seventh in the league in scoring among WRs this week with 14.40 points.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Kevin
- Did not start Tony Romo, who scored 28.50 points to rank seventh in the league in scoring.
- Did not start Bernard Pierce, who underachieved but still scored more than any RB on the team with 13.20 points against a projected 14.10.
- James Starks, who Kevin picked up this week, scored below his 11.51-point projection with 5.50 points.
- 8 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- It was a poor performance for Kevin at WR, where they were outdone by Beginners Luck 57.30 - 22.20.
- Beginners Luck would be 1-2 if they played Kevin every week.
- Beginners Luck would have been undefeated if they played every team in the league this week.
- If they played the same schedule as Kevin, Beginners Luck would be 0-2.
- Beginners Luck would be 11-16 if they played every team every week.
- Besides Beginners Luck, Kevin would have been defeated by five other teams this week.
- Had they played each other last week, Beginners Luck would have lost to Kevin 138.60 - 72.85.
- Kevin would be 2-0 if they played the same schedule as Beginners Luck.
- If they played every team every week, Kevin would be 17-10.
- Beginners Luck had three starters who scored more points than the highest-scoring starter for Kevin.
- The 142.70 points scored by Beginners Luck was the highest in the league this week and the second-highest in the league this season.
- With a combined 57.30 points from the WR position, Beginners Luck got the highest combined scoring output from the WR position for any team this season.
- Beginners Luck improves to 1-1 in blowout games this season.
- The margin of victory of 60.10 points was the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- Beginners Luck got the win despite Colin Kaepernick having a season-low 5.50 points and falling short of his projection for the second time this season.
- Although Kevin lost, Stephen Gostkowski played well, bringing in 47.5% more points than was projected (14.00 points against a projected 9.49).
- Larry Fitzgerald was on the winning team, but only scored 6.40 points against his projected 10.41.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Weekly Scoring Comparison
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.