Powered by Automated Insights P.Schmitty Rocks Beginners Luck, Starts Season Strong
- Beginners Luck
P.Schmitty (1-1, 239.35 points) managed to smash Beginners Luck, 111.85 - 72.85, despite scoring just the eighth-highest point total in the league this week. This was a difficult one for Beginners Luck (0-2, 200.15 points) to take, who in addition to losing, also finished dead last in the league in points. Julio Jones was the leading scorer for P.Schmitty this week with 24.20 points.
Smooth Moves by P.Schmitty
- Was smart to sit the Green Bay Packers Defense this week, which had 4.00 points, the lowest DEF score on the team.
- Put K Mason Crosby on the bench, where he had the lowest K score on the team with 8.00 points.
- Picked up Dan Bailey, who beat his scoring projection by 65.5%, with 14.00 points against a projected 8.46.
- Julio Jones led the matchup in scoring with 24.20 points, beating his projected point total by 144.9%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- Mike Wallace scored 17.50 points, the eighth-highest WR score in the league this week.
Toyota Missed Opportunities by Beginners Luck
- Had a chance to start Jermichael Finley, who outdid his scoring projection of 6.98 points by scoring 12.50 points.
- Did not start Joe Flacco, who led the team in scoring with 17.15 points.
- Beginners Luck fell short at the K position, getting outscored 14.00 - 2.00 by P.Schmitty.
- It was a beating at QB for Beginners Luck, as they were outscored 15.05 - 7.05 by P.Schmitty.
- 6 of the 10 starters scored less than their projected points.
- P.Schmitty would be 2-0 if they played Beginners Luck every week.
- P.Schmitty would have beaten only one other team besides Beginners Luck this week.
- P.Schmitty would have defeated Beginners Luck 127.50 - 127.30 had they played each other last week.
- P.Schmitty would be 5-13 if they played every team every week.
- Beginners Luck would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
- Beginners Luck would be 2-16 if they played every team every week.
- Two of the starters for P.Schmitty scored higher than the leading scorer for Beginners Luck.
- With a margin of victory of 39.00 points, P.Schmitty had the second-highest margin in the league this week.
- P.Schmitty was able to win despite putting up the smallest point total of any winning team in the league this week.
- Even in the loss, the 14.40 points scored by Ahmad Bradshaw was the eighth-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The 49.30 points scored by the WR on P.Schmitty was the second-biggest combined score by a team's WRs this week.
- In the loss, Jordan Cameron scored 9.50 points against a projected 6.34 and exceeded his scoring projection by 49.8%.
- Despite being on the winning team, Tom Brady, who had the highest projected points in the matchup, fell short of scoring projections with 15.05 points against a projected 25.49.
- Despite being on the winning team, Frank Gore scored only 3.00 points against his projected 10.24.
- Points by NFL Position
- Top Players by Points
- Game Flow
- Projected vs Actual Points
- Beginners Luck
Recaps impacted by a stat correction will be updated by Saturday.